Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am

BioHazard Beta (NOT BioHazard 2 beta)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark30001

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of some Resident Evil ISO I found on eMule that I though was the 1.5 beta:

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7281
Dot50Cal

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

;D Thats the Biohazard 1 Trial Edition which was released in Japan. Bioflames has it hosted if anyones looking for it.
drunkdog306

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sir, i have beta 2. Beta 1 is way different from beta 2, there's a lot of re1.5 stuff in it, a lot of rooms and other things missing. It took me many hours of searching, but i found it. Trust me, it's out there....

Also, a rom for re0 on n64 is also out there, but it's a HELLA HELLA rare find. As for re1.5, it's not out there and never will be.
drunkdog306

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark30001 wrote:
This reminds me of some Resident Evil ISO I found on eMule that I though was the 1.5 beta:

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7281

That basically is the beta version of the game.... But really close to finished production. It's a cool find, and fun to play, worth the 15 minutes your gunna spend haha.
neomerge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drunkdog306 wrote:
No sir, i have beta 2. Beta 1 is way different from beta 2, there's a lot of re1.5 stuff in it, a lot of rooms and other things missing. It took me many hours of searching, but i found it. Trust me, it's out there....

Also, a rom for re0 on n64 is also out there, but it's a HELLA HELLA rare find. As for re1.5, it's not out there and never will be.

Do you mind posting these?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
drunkdog306

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neomerge wrote:
drunkdog306 wrote:

PM Me.
neomerge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drunkdog306 wrote:
neomerge wrote:
drunkdog306 wrote:

PM Me.

I PMed you.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dot50Cal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drunkdog306 wrote:

Beta 1 doesnt exist, at least in any playable form. The only thing we have of it are screenshots which were given to White Umbrella owner Scream, who now staffs at my site. The person who sent them to him has gone dark. Beta 2 is what is released and common on the internet.

No rom of re0 is "out there". The owner hasn't made any copies.
PlayStationMuseum
BANNED

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people will probably kill me, but I was offered Bio Hazard 2 beta (could have been 1.5) but I turned it down. This was years ago and I turned it down because BH 2 was already at retail and I didn't know about 1.5 back then. I did end up getting StarCon from the him instead so all was not lost. Too bad I can't find his email anymore. Sad
nekta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this has been posted before (and not strictly Biohazard 2 beta related) but does anyone know what this is? Looks like a very weird version of the first Biohazard but not seen any other footage like this at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0OEJVPjDtU&mode=related&search=
drunkdog306

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dot50Cal wrote:
drunkdog306 wrote:

Beta 1 doesnt exist, at least in any playable form. The only thing we have of it are screenshots which were given to White Umbrella owner Scream, who now staffs at my site. The person who sent them to him has gone dark. Beta 2 is what is released and common on the internet.

Your wrong, my friend.
Deadguy2322

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drunkdog306 wrote:
Dot50Cal wrote:
drunkdog306 wrote:

Your wrong, my friend.

It's YOU'RE, not your. Please learn to spell. And to post actual information.
Dot50Cal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekta wrote:
Sorry if this has been posted before (and not strictly Biohazard 2 beta related) but does anyone know what this is? Looks like a very weird version of the first Biohazard but not seen any other footage like this at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0OEJVPjDtU&mode=related&search=

The speed, and resolution make that out to be from the PC version. Looks like a simple mod messing around with some settings. I can't see anything that would say its beta. The skin is on the PC version, it just takes some modifications to make it work.

drunkdog306 wrote:
Your wrong, my friend.

Would you care to show evidence it exists then? Some screenshots perhaps?
ProgrammingAce

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a screenshot from the rom...

Or is this not what you meant?
PlayStationMuseum
BANNED

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProgrammingAce wrote:
Here's a screenshot from the rom...

Or is this not what you meant?

So what good was this screenshot? It could have been doctored.
ProgrammingAce

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was doctored, thats the point...

I went to some rom site, downloaded a copy of Goldeneye, then renamed the rom file.
drunkdog306

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, ok?, i don't get what the point is your trying to get at.

It's also a .z64 file, if it was a .z64 file, there's no way it could of been re1.5...
The_bag_of_sand

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know man, I would love to believe you right know. Why don't you take a screen shot of it in action on ePSX or something?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
drunkdog306

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dot50Cal wrote:
Hes probably thinking of whats referred to as Beta 2, which is what everyone on the internet has.

"Beta 1" has nothing but a few very low resolution and extremely poor quality (AOL .art) images online. The ones that actually show stuff that would take a bit of time to add to the game are nonsense stuff like alternate routes, which contain incorrect perspectives and the like.

Further hampering efforts to find if its real are a series of shots which were edited to look like it was running in an emulator. But once you get past those its pretty clear that the images could be faked fairly easily.

Beta one is out there weither you want to believe me or not, i could care less. If someone want's to talk further email me.

browzers@hotmail.com
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't care less != could care less
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: