Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:58 am

Resident Evil 1.5 - 10 minute video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sebmal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://psmuseum.proboards67.com/index.cgi?board=games&action=display&thread=1193101087&page=6#1193507854

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to recent threatening emails and violent forum postings on other websites, there will be no further information released on Resident Evil 1.5. The game is NOT for sale and is not onsite so threatening to rob or burn down the museum will get you nowhere except a ticket into jail. All life threatening emails will be submitted to the proper authorities.

Many thanks to those individuals who were concerned enough to bring the postings to my attention."

And the internet ruins everything once again.
neomerge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sebmal wrote:
http://psmuseum.proboards67.com/index.cgi?board=games&action=display&thread=1193101087&page=6#1193507854

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to recent threatening emails and violent forum postings on other websites, there will be no further information released on Resident Evil 1.5. The game is NOT for sale and is not onsite so threatening to rob or burn down the museum will get you nowhere except a ticket into jail. All life threatening emails will be submitted to the proper authorities.

Many thanks to those individuals who were concerned enough to bring the postings to my attention."

And the internet ruins everything once again.

Dang this is bad news. Now there is no chance of this game seeing the light of day from him. Thanks 12 year old internet thugs. Evil or Very Mad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Retrogamer64

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know what the fuss is about. I probably didn't help the cause yesterday because I emailed the website asking them to make a video of "Smash My Resident Evil 1.5" and post it on YouTube since so many kiddies want it. I still think it would be a funny video.
Dot50Cal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retrogamer64 wrote:
I really don't know what the fuss is about. I probably didn't help the cause yesterday because I emailed the website asking them to make a video of "Smash My Resident Evil 1.5" and post it on YouTube since so many kiddies want it. I still think it would be a funny video.

Yes, I agree. This is what we should do to all prototypes. Because its funny guys.

Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retrogamer64 wrote:
I emailed the website asking them to make a video of "Smash My Resident Evil 1.5"

Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit I must've accidentally clicked the bookmark for 4chan that I don't have
sebmal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retrogamer64 wrote:

heh heh yeah man smashin a proto that people have been searching for for years heh that'd be fukken hilarious

i mean it seems to be that it's just resident evil 2 with cosmetic changes (i came to this conclusion with two whole seconds of hard research), it's nothing important like oh i dunno an almost entirely different game from the released version i don't get what all the fuss is about man i am in the same boat

"smash my resident evil 1.5" you're a comedy genious LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!
ProgrammingAce

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the internet you old rascal... what will you think of next?

Threatening people because they're not releasing "teh RoMZ"...

Good times, good times
treeman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>I really don't know what the fuss is about.

You are member of a forum of a site that is mostly about unreleased games and you don't know what the fuss is about? wow.

>>>i mean it seems to be that it's just resident evil 2 with cosmetic changes (i came to this conclusion with two whole seconds of hard research),

If that's your conclusion then you suck at research, a lot.

>>>The ironic thing is that the owner of that site just got banned from here not too long ago.

For posting in old threads, he deserved it for doing something sooo evil. OH NO, an old thread has been posted on, GET HIM!!!! Ignore the fact that the threads were new to him and he just wanted to talk about them. Whoever banned him needs to get off his high horse and take a deep breath, maybe he'll realize his shit does stink.

Uh oh, I posted a message in a topic that been inactive for 8 hours, time to ban me.

Seriously, who cares if old topics are bumped, at least there might be something interesting to talk about again. If not, then don't click on the topic. Your perfect little world won't end if a few old topics are talked about, or will it?

Ah whatever, I probably will be banned for this post.
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

treeman wrote:
Ah whatever, I probably will be banned for this post.

He was an annoyance and unresponsive to private messages. He was bumping a lot of threads and not adding any content, which pretty much looked like spam to me.

You can be a dick here, you can be controversial here, but we don't like to be annoyed here. You wouldn't get banned for your post unless someone was having a really bad day.
handofg0d

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how about that Resident Evil 1.5 footage huh? Looks pretty interesting.
neomerge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neomerge wrote:
kap wrote:
neomerge wrote:
I hate you guys im going to join PlaystationMuseum on his forum! You meanies! Crying or Very sad

Okay, but you're only allowed to post in threads that have been stagnant for 3+ years.

I bumped a bunch of threads. No one has gotten pissed yet LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

handofg0d wrote:
So how about that Resident Evil 1.5 footage huh? Looks pretty interesting.

looks damn good! Atleast he released new footage and not just some old video. I'll give him that! Only problem about that is he reminded most of us how much we want to play that game!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_bag_of_sand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I bumped a bunch of threads. No one has gotten pissed yet LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

I already did that, still haven't been band.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_bag_of_sand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention that I would rather see Resident Evil GBC get released than 1.5
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dot50Cal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was warned quite a bit, but ignored the warnings. Anyway, given that its now known he doesn't own it, but rather, was allowed to play it and report on it, arguing about that is pointless. Not that I wanted to argue about it, I just found it funny.
Darklighterx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. There go my hopes for an iso leak. :cry:
neomerge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_bag_of_sand wrote:
Not to mention that I would rather see Resident Evil GBC get released than 1.5

Resident Evil has been released again and again. Resident Evil 1.5 all the way!!! Totally dude!
Druid II

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sebmal wrote:

And with an attitude like that, theres no hope he would've released it even if he had it.

The whole thing reminds me of the kind of "hohoho look I have this but no its mine you cant have it nyaa nyaa nyaaaaa" thing people in kindergarden do, with stuff they borrowed from their big brother.
TheRedEye
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Druid II wrote:
sebmal wrote:

And with an attitude like that, theres no hope he would've released it even if he had it.

The whole thing reminds me of the kind of "hohoho look I have this but no its mine you cant have it nyaa nyaa nyaaaaa" thing people in kindergarden do, with stuff they borrowed from their big brother.

I don't really think that's the case. The PlayStation Museum has never "released" anything, and I'm sure that's earned the guy a good level of trust from developers. I doubt that he purchased a black market copy of this game that he can do what he wants with, it was probably loaned to him in good faith by someone associated with the original project.

Yeah, that guy was a pretty annoying poster on these forums, but that doesn't make him an asshole. He's never struck me as the bragging type, he's just someone who loves the original PlayStation more than is probably healthy. I think we can all relate to that.
Druid II

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True enough, I wasnt aware of the legacy of that site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: