Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:37 pm

So I found this Atari multicart....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pullmyfinger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: So I found this Atari multicart.... Reply with quote

I got this while on vacation in Mexico City at a flea market, there was a 2600 junior bootleg with it but I bought just the cart.

I know next to nothing about Atari stuff, and don't have a working Atari at home or here, so I don't know how rare or interesting it is or if it even works.

Here's a pic:

The game selection is controlled by the switch positions, there's a list on the back that tells you which game goes with each position.

Sorry about the crappy quality but I don't have a decent camera or access to photo editing software.

EDIT:

Here are the games on the cart, some might be crazy chinese names or not, I'm not too familiar with the 2600 library

sea quest
defender
fancy car
trap
air and sea battle
robin hood
bermuda iii
boom bang
spider fighter
duck
duck and wolf
bermuda
space raid
spider
space robot
mr t

space shuttle
scorpion
whale hunter
donkey kong
base attack
fox and goat
q bert
volley ball
iron eagle
cobra 104
tank mission
niky wonder
chopper command
net maker
bermuda ii
pyramid wa
rbudrick
not rubrdick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen these kinds of multicarts for the VCS before and I think I even own a couple. It's really just a pirate cart. You may want to report it to digitpress.com/forum so they can put it in their guide. They don't put pirates in their guide, but for some weird reason, I think they make exception with VCS protos for reasons unknown to me. I think half of it has to do with the fact that it is often impossible to tell and memory is lost as to whether certain pirates were actually licensees.

I dunno. Cool conversation piece anyway. It seems these are/were common in Mexico, Central , and South America, especially Brazil.

-Rob
shinobizach

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Atari Cartridge Reply with quote

Most multi-carts released for the Atari usuall have the Tele-Games logo on them. I have a few of these myself.
Pullmyfinger

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it was only $4, perhaps one day I'll get a working atari to test it out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: