Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Unreleased FDS games from DOG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skrybe
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Unreleased FDS games from DOG Reply with quote

John Howell, a regular contributor to my site, sent me an interesting link that I wanted to share:

http://bring.under.jp/famitu/000674.html

About halfway down the page is a section on early FDS titles from DOG, including a few games that didn't make it. I've never been able to find much information on these particular titles, and even though what's there is a bit sparse, there's a couple of things that were new to me. Most noteworthy is a screenshot from Excalibur (aka Seiken Densetsu FDS) that's different from any that have been found previously. There's also a few details on Dark Side of the Moon that say it's a RPG where you control a 4 person party that travels between a light world and a dark world, trying to destroy the dark world. There's a bit on Chicago Connection too, but I wasn't able to make out anything particularly useful.
Li Wang
SnHX WiIYrd
SnHX WiIYrd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool to finally see a somewhat clear shot of Excalibur. I think this one may unfortunately reinforce what we've heard about the game's development. Something about it just looks fake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: