Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm

"Dolphin" and "Yoshi's Story" GBA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
B00daW
BANNED

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: "Dolphin" and "Yoshi's Story" GBA Reply with quote

Find binaries and sources here.

Same story as the other GBA stuff.

Looks like the cute dolphin's name is Ricky. ^_^ So, "Ricky the Dolphin," eh? I wonder if Ricky has any relation to Ecco.
thnikkaman_lackey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much obliged for this stuff. I was never fond of Yoshi's Story on the N64 at all, but I had always been curious how that tech demo version on the GBA worked. Looks like enlightenment is here.
Sonicandtails

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for this bump, but it's kind of nifty.

Last year in May I released the source to these as well, long before the sources and binaries were public (As far as I could find). It can be found here: http://forums.x-cult.org/index.php?showtopic=3906&hl=yoshi

I looked at the post here and thought, "Guy stole my release, grrr.". Turns out, we have two completely different versions. B00daW's release has sound, along with most of the files all being edited late in to 2001, while mine were last edited in 2000. Every file in the Yoshi directory has a different CRC in fact.

I haven't done any more searching through the files and whatnot, but I thought I would point this out if anyone was interested.

Here's a direct link to the sources/binaries to look through: http://www.mediafire.com/?1lsjcluvlzp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: