Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm

Wikipedia Coincedince related to Hebereke Comic Strips +News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hamtaro126

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Wikipedia Coincedince related to Hebereke Comic Strips +News Reply with quote

According to Japan's Wikipedia, *The Hebereke comic strips was going to have another makeover, Calling Hebereke... PemoPemo (According to a couple of mixed sources.... an Alien.)

Appearently they might've tried to turn it into a Ufouria comic strip with a generic name, Also They switched it back to Hebe before anything like this saw the day of light!

For Toungeman/Chris C./Japanese Readers: See ''Hebereke'' in the Japanese Wikipedia to see what I am talking about

* = Good deal in Japan if you use Comic Software in your IPod: Hebereke Comic Strips availible (Not sure if daily) by SunSoft.
olexrina
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought that wikipedia was a good source of info, but recently some friends laughed at me when i told them something from there and said that wikipedia was a bunch of people saying what they want to and not necesarily true... If that is the case, then what is a good, unbiased place to go?

(Links removed.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: