Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:21 am

now youre playing with powar 9 1/2 released! tshirts! more!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnphase

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: now youre playing with powar 9 1/2 released! tshirts! more! Reply with quote

greetings lostlevelers! it is with my pleasure that i announce to you, now youre playing with powar 9 1/2: you go back to the beginning. this album is a landmark in both tss quality and songwriting and arrangement due to influence to a lot of new musicians who have came into my life since the last foray. this album hits some spots you wouldnt imagine, sorta lingers in snes bonus stages, but the rock is brought this time around with fifteen choice cuts clocking in right around 47 minutes.

this might be a little less then what you imagine out of tss, with the 70 minute albums and the 60 song per cd stuff, but i guarantee this time there is something new and fresh brought to the table. more anselmo, more ewi, more of everything you've grown to expect from tss, we hope you appreciate this years offering for 2011, flying condoms and all.

my apologies for these huge pictures in advance.

tracklisting for now youre playing with powar 9 1/2 and some tunes:

01 - milons secret castle
02 - gargoyles
03 - smw 1 cave w/ & then w/o yoshi
04 - smw 2 cave
05 - alttp - black mist in a dark golden land
06 - pac-attack - puzzle mode (feat. shnabubula)
07 - phoenix wright - inspection war song
08 - sm red brinstar
09 - tetris battle gaiden (song a)
10 - new smb
11 - black knight
12 - un squadron final boss medley
13 - wii shopping channel
14 - smb3 dreamscape medley

there is of course a hidden track as well, i'll give a hint, its an unbelieveable teamup that you would probably expect at this point, heh. ill mention that its with a person who i recently teamed up with in another country, but that sorta gives it away. you can order the cd here and if you happen to be going to magfest, the video game convention held in alexandria virginia during the 2nd week of janurary, i'll have them there too.

i also got copies of blast portable volume 2 printed, and i will have them there, as well as a new tss un squadron themed tshirt. if you want to pm me privately about deals on all of these things, you can do that too. if you're not familiar with blast, its a soundtrack to an imaginary video game that was written by alex mauer, the mind responsible for the vegavox/vegavox2/color caves homebrew nes carts that came out a little while back. blast portable 2 is a continuation of remixed tunes written by alex from releases such as vegavox 2, eat people 3, 9999, and more.

i have a lot of different colors of shirts here in m, l, and xl. and here's the blast portable 2's if you want to see those.

so yeah, check out the tunes from the new album if you're interested. im going to hold off on doing an order page for blast portable 2 until after magfest, because pause netlabel is going to release it in feburary, and this is sort of like a 'first run' the way the xylox cd that i did a wihle back had a release. so you can get it a little bit early through me if you'd like, you just have to message me about the shirts and bp2 because there is no order page yet. i hope you guys dig it!

thanks for listening, and enjoy! i hope you guys dig!
Ichiban Crush
Vaporware Detective Extraordinaire
Vaporware Detective Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Shin Kazama shirts. I'm a big Area 88 dork.
shawnphase

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell yeah man. i felt like there needed to be a nice shin shirt for a long time now, it was a hell of an undertaking to find just the right image to use. almost as hard as making the albums! i want to do a mccoy shirt too at some point. theres only i think 3 more songs from un squadron that we need to do and then we'll have done the whole soundtrack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: