Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:14 am

Kirby's Dream Land 3 SNES CIB Value?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dimmujed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Kirby's Dream Land 3 SNES CIB Value? Reply with quote

Quick question: I'm selling Kirby's Dream Land 3 for SNES on Ebay right now and someone has offered me $300 for it. Should I take it? The game is basically new, everything is included and there is still cellophane on the box (though opened on one end).

Just thought this would be a good place to ask.

Lazy Linky

Not spam, but a legit question.
mrdomino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dunno about the value of that specific game, but i usually avoid offers like that if i'm ever selling on ebay - if they believed $300 was a fair price, why wouldn't they just bid $300 and wait it out? either they're trying to get it for cheap or they're pulling some kind of scam. unless they really really really want it two days early for some reason.

edit: that is of course assuming you received the offer through ebay, or somewhere you advertised the ebay auction - if the offerer didn't know of the ebay listing and was just making an independent offer, then my post was totally 100% unhelpful. ahem.
dimmujed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was a message through e-bay, and I'm pretty sure this guy really wanted this game bad. He has a really high rating on ebay and is a collector. I went ahead and sold it to him through paypal, that way we are covered. We have talked a bit back and forth as well, so he seems really legit to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: