Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm

SNES CD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PACHUKA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
Very cool stuff Pachuka. I've discussed those pictures with Dangerboy and if he finds the copies of the pictures without watermarks, he is going to post them (they were lost in a hard drive crash). Though of course, you did a good job getting rid of the watermarks as it is.

Thanks, I hope this doesn't cause yet another shitstorm like the last time I removed watermarks @ digitpress. Rolling Eyes

My main question is this. The people who own these various units, when they obtained them did they also obtain any software?
TheRedEye
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PACHUKA wrote:
Evan wrote:
Very cool stuff Pachuka. I've discussed those pictures with Dangerboy and if he finds the copies of the pictures without watermarks, he is going to post them (they were lost in a hard drive crash). Though of course, you did a good job getting rid of the watermarks as it is.

Thanks, I hope this doesn't cause yet another shitstorm like the last time I removed watermarks @ digitpress. :roll:

My main question is this. The people who own these various units, when they obtained them did they also obtain any software?

If you're talking about third party developers, I would imagine they got some kind of SDK/sample programs. Then again maybe the hardware never got far enough for that?
Evan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PACHUKA wrote:
Evan wrote:

Thanks, I hope this doesn't cause yet another shitstorm like the last time I removed watermarks @ digitpress. :roll:

Dangerboy had always intended to post non-watermarked images a few weeks after posting the article, but he lost them due to a hard drive crash (he had watermarks because of the shitstorm he anticipated after posting the images, which did happen). I assure you that there is no problems with the removed watermarks.

As for the units themselves, they were saved from a dumpster by a former Sony employee. I do not believe he had any software for it. We might get some more information in a week or two.
Celine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if these images were already shown in the thread :

EDIT:
Well they are more about the "seminal" Playstation than the SNES CD.
eSPy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Article from N-Force - No 10 (April 1993) with some pictures I haven't seen before

https://archive.org/stream/N-Force_No_10_1993-04_Europress_Impact_GB#page/n5/mode/2up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: