Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:08 am

I'm directing a Mega Man game.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ICEknight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICEknight wrote:
I hope that Capcom can somehow give a discount to those of us who already bought the Virtual Console version of all these games on the 3DS...

Blitzwing wrote:
ad drr capcom should give me a discount since I bought all 6 of them on nes 30 years ago, plus I bought it on the gamecube and the ps2, plus they should compensate me for all the bandwith i spend downloading them from the internet over the years! I AM ENTITLED TO A DISCOUNT ON NEW PRODUCT .
Evan wrote:
I should demand a discount after buying the terrible reversed button Mega Man Collection on Gamecube. Who the hell green lighted that?
KingMike wrote:
Darn. I only bought all 6 on the NES (used) plus 2 and RockBoard for Famicom plus the PS2 collection plus 1 and 6 on 3DS plus Rockman Perfect Works 1-4 on PSN (I don't think they ever released the last two games?) and that Megaman Dual Pack for the PSP (I had bought Maverick Hunter X, and then wouldn't you know it the time I wanted to buy Powered-Up Best Buy finally sold out after it was sitting on the shelf for years. So I now I have two copies of MHX Razz )

I was talking about having bought these games on the same system the collection is going to be released, though.

I guess I might have been too spoiled by SEGA's move regarding their Sonic 1 & 2 mobile remasters.
Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just grabbed the 3DS version from he eShop and just gotta say I love how there's even more box scans and stuff in it than I recall being in the console version. Feel like all of that bonus stuff alone justifies a purchase for most fans.

(*Cough*Although, the box scans for European MM2 are a bit incorrectly labeled. The one labeled "Europe" was only used in Germany, meanwhile the one labeled France is the box art all European countries, besides Germany, had. Also, is that MM6 boss submission ad really for the UK? MM6 wasn't released in Europe and I see the adress info mention zip codes, which also aren't used in the UK*cough*).

3DS collection feels good. More old stuff should get releases like this (game, challenges, artwork, etc.), but could imagine that acquiring old artwork and stuff could prove to be a royal pain for certain titles/pubs/devs.
KingMike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only boss submission thing I know of for MM6 (at least outside Japan) was from Nintendo Power. (I want to say early 1993, when Mega Man 5 was released)
Deadguy2322

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will buy the PS4 version once it gets patched, and not a second sooner. How can an allegedly definitive release be put out with such obvious flaws?
TheRedEye
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadguy2322 wrote:
I will buy the PS4 version once it gets patched, and not a second sooner. How can an allegedly definitive release be put out with such obvious flaws?

If you want the actual answer: "Because QA didn't catch it and tell us about it so we could fix it."
Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^I received the fancy US boxed edition for XB1 w/Megaman Statue earlier. Too bad no boxed EU edition seems to be on the horizon yet, though.

Deadguy2322 wrote:

Deadguy2322

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnivol wrote:
^I received the fancy US boxed edition for XB1 w/Megaman Statue earlier. Too bad no boxed EU edition seems to be on the horizon yet, though.

Deadguy2322 wrote:

Yup, time to pony up. But I still have to question the competence of a QA team that missed the audio issues completely!
TheRedEye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't speak to the QA team as that wasn't us, but my understanding is that this doesn't happen on every PS4, so it was probably a hard bug to catch.
Blitzwing
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw no bugs when I played it at work and on my home console.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: