Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

How about this for an underrated game: Quest 64
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KlarthAilerion
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be an interesting statistic to compile, figuring that there are still games being released for the PlayStation today.
Ernster
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sardius wrote:
Ernster wrote:
I dont want to get into a console war but the FACT is that 90% of PSX games are absolute trash,.

This is the part where, having publicly proven that you know all of jack and shit about anything, you disappear in shame and promise to become at least slightly well-informed about things before you try to have an opinion ever again.

Also, Final Fantasy 4 totally kills every other Final Fantasy game ever made, so it's ridiculous to argue about which of the other lesser games in the series are better than each other. You can't dispute the FACTS. NUFF SAID!

WTF is your problem? Your saying that I cant put foward MY opinion. Im not stupid, I had a PSX for god sakes. Sure it had a lot of good games but the quality of most of the games was crap.
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, "you're" and "your" are two different fucking words. Get a dictionary.

Second, what you're doing is being an ass. "THIS SYSTEM SUCKS AND EVERY GAME SUCKS AND HURR HURR HURR!!111one1"

Having an opinion is fine - I personally don't like and never owned the playstation. It had some great games, but nothing that compelled me to buy it. I've almost broken down more than once for the GTA games, but I haven't yet. What you are doing isn't stating your opinion, but being a little ass hole and mocking. Don't mock, because it makes you look like a little self-important prick, just like everything else we've seen you do and post online. I have yet to see any comment from you that was interesting or insightful in the LEAST, all I see out of you is you acting like a little bitch and it gets old fast.

What is our problem? Our problem is you.

Now, if you wish to take this post negatively and be a little bitch about it, hey, great - you haven't learned anything. If you decide to instead contemplate what I'm saying here, that would be fucking terrific. I'm not saying you need to be perfect, because that isn't possible of anyone. I just wish you would put a little more thought into your posts so you don't come across as a dumb little bastard 100% of the time.

Thanks.
Ernster
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe this. Unlike a lot of people Im not scared to say exactly what I think. Did i say that all PSX games suck? No I said 90% and that is the truth. Its only fair i give you reasons so I will. On most of the older PSX games most games contained crap blocky visuals. The EXTREMLY long loading times ruined nearly every gaming experience but the most important thing is gameplay and I will tell you something, the Gameplay sucked! The games never had that magical qualiy feel that the N64 games contained. Of course all consoles have there good and bad games but the PSX's bad games outweighed the good games on a extremely pathetic ratio. What im trying to say is most PSX games felt rushed to me. Just because you dont agree with my opinion theres no need to be an asshole towards me.
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ern, when everyone (meaning, more people than me) tells you things like "shut the fuck up" and "grow up" and "jesus christ, what the fuck?", you have to assume there is at least some problem with you.

Anyway, you finally made a post with some points! I am impressed!

As for my being an ass hole towards you, you earn it by making stupid posts. That last post was better, I mean, wow, actual opinions! Just, wow, shocking. Hopefully we see more out of you that isn't crap.

Lastly, "there" and "their" (as well as "they're", which you didn't use) are two different words. Get a fucking dictionary.

(Edit 1, I owned an N64, and I thought it was a piece of shit. I hated the games and ended up selling it. In other words, I was unimpressed with both the N64 and the Playstation.)

(Edit 2, you are probably feeble minded enough to think this is some conspiracy about your site and nesworld or something. If so, well, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.)

(Edit 3, yeah, edit 2 was just me ragging on you. Man, I couldn't help it.)
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernster wrote:
No I said 90% and that is the truth.

Please, when you want to make broad, stupid generalizations like the ones you're making, say "most of the games I'VE PLAYED" and not just "most of the games." To state - as emphasized FACT, no less - that 90% of the PSX's 1,000 or so games are complete garbage is completely ridiculous, and if you'd just think about it for a second, you'd realize how retarded a figure that really is. Just because you buy shitty games doesn't mean that the vast majority of existing games for that system lack the wondrous MAGICAL QUALIY FEEL. It just means that you're a bitchy idiot who buys shitty games.
Ernster
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly correcting other peoples grammar is simply stupid :roll:

I stand behind my 90% figure. Have you heard of renting/hiring games? I hired a LOT of games. my friends had lots of games even I bought a few games. I played the PSX more than enought to work out that it isnt as good as it was made out to be.

Call me all the names you like, It really doesnt hurt me...
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernster wrote:
Firstly correcting other peoples grammar is simply stupid :roll:

Not as stupid as the people making the mistakes!

Ernster wrote:
I stand behind my 90% figure. Have you heard of renting/hiring games? I hired a LOT of games. my friends had lots of games even I bought a few games. I played the PSX more than enought to work out that it isnt as good as it was made out to be.

kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway.

Ernster wrote:

There were what, something around two thousand (2000) original playstation games? If that number is accurate, ninety percent (90%) of them would be something around eighteen hundred (1800). Are you telling us that you have played every release, and 1800 of them are decidedly, in your opinion, crap? I really can't believe that you've played every playstation game ever released, so your ninety percent figure is pure bunk. Ninety percent of the games that YOU HAVE PLAYED maybe, but you're sticking with ninety perecent of THEM ALL. I guess math escapes you.

Oh, and we aren't making fun of you. You're really doing that all on your own. We're just picking apart your idiot argument one point at a time, and instead of knowing when to shut up, you keep on truckin'. Learn when to quit.
Ernster
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously your a bunch of DOLPHINS, dont expect me back anytime soon. you got what you wanted.

You disagree with me so you act like this? GO DOLPHIN YOURSELVES!!!!

EDIT:
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is it we all act civil when making our points, and you throw a tantrum? You little DOLPHINing baby. Grow up.

(Oh, and "your" and "you're are two dif.. ah, nevermind. I give up.)

(EDIT: This post has also been DOLPHINed. Can't say we're not fair, at least.)
Ernster
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who gives a DOLPHIN about spelling!!!!!!! Its the interent for god sakes. That is so pathetic. All I did was post my opinions and you didnt like it. Well I dont like your opinions but do you see my calling you names? I didnt think so. :evil:

EDIT:
Ballz
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernster wrote:
All I did was post my opinions and you didnt like it.

No, you were spouting stuff off as "fact" and "truth." That's quite a bit different from "opinion."

BTW welcome back. Were you lonely during your 13 minutes in self-imposed exile?
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

Ernster wrote:
Who gives a F--K about spelling!!!!!!! Its the interent for god sakes. That is so pathetic.

Are you kidding? Just the internet? Dumb fuckers like you are making the internet a joke, with poor spelling and grammar. It kills me to look at it, because YOU FUCKING KNOW BETTER if you're educated. I may use a lot of curse words, but at least I look somewhat intelligent when doing it.

Ernster wrote:
All I did was post my opinions and you didnt like it. Well I dont like your opinions but do you see my calling you names? I didnt think so. :evil:

Again, you fail to see the point. Your opinions are fine when you back them up - but you don't! You obviously haven't played every playstation game ever released, so your ninety percent figure is bullshit. When you start saying ninety percent of the playstation games "that I have actually played", then we'll lay off.

Lastly, you can't fuck with me for my opinions, because I state them in such a way that don't make me look like such an ass that everyone decides to ask me for proof or to back up my claims. When you stop saying stupid things, when you start making smarter posts (with proper spelling and grammar!), we'll lay off you. Until then, you will keep getting flamed for your idiocy.

Last edited by kap on Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
KlarthAilerion
Staff
Staff

actually, son, take a look about five posts up from this one.. see that big DOLPHIN right there? That was you calling everyone here a name. So yes, I do think so.
BMF54123
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernster wrote:
I dont want to get into a console war but the FACT is that 90% of PSX games are absolute trash,.

Ernster wrote:
No I said 90% and that is the truth.

"Fact" and "truth" != "opinions." Better check your dictionary again.

(Edit: In case anyone doesn't know, "!=" means does not equal.)
Ernster
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK fine. 90% of the games IVE PLAYED are crap. Ive alread said why...

I dont really want to fight with you guys, I was (and still might) offer something to this site and if it goes through it will be a big thing in the DOLPHIN scene..just please stop all this nonsence.

EDIT:
Ernster
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm thanks..I think :? :LAUGHING OUT LOUD:
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know graphical emoticons are disabled here, right? :duh:
Ernster
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I realised that much...um why are they disable :?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: