Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 pm

Emuing question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidDurica

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Emuing question Reply with quote

I'm setting phasers to "Nostalgia".
Until I was, like nine years old, I played games on two systems more than any other. The TI-99/4a and the Atari 800xl. Hows the emuing of these systems? I've really had a hair up my ass to play some of these, particularly the XL/XE version of Donkey Kong, which I remember having the legendary Cement Factory. Also I want to play a bunch of old TI games. If there's any emus of these for the GBA I'd be super happy...
I could just get them again, as the old 800xl is somewhere in my parent's garage, and my mom's preschool has approximately one third of the functioning 99/4a systems in the Southeast US.
BMF54123
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, the 130XE was my first gaming console ever. Missile Command, Blue Max, David's Midnight Magic, Ms. Pac-Man...good times, good times.

I believe there are some really good emulators for both of those systems; Zophar's Domain would be the best place to look. I don't know if any have been made for the GBA, though...I kind of doubt it.
lugnut
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
David's Midnight Magic

I'm sure the XE version was vastly superior, but I used to spend many an hour with the 2600 version of David's, too. Good stuff.

...and yeah, I can't find any GBA emulators for the TI or Atari systems in my brief research either. Not even for the 2600. Shame.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: