Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm

Typing Fighter II and Typing Fighter II Plus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
treeman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Typing Fighter II and Typing Fighter II Plus Reply with quote

Anybody hear about this Japan only Street Fighter game? I assume it's like Typing of the Dead, just applied to a fighter instead of a shooter. I won't know for sure until I get mine. As far as I know there was a PC version of Typing Fighter II and Typing Fighter II Plus and MAC has Typing Fighter II Plus (don't know about the regular version). In Japan, the mega drive version of Champion Edition was just called "Street Fighter II Plus" so maybe that's the connection.

Believe it or not, this game was made by a company called Apcom L*O*L

Here's some screenshots:

Richter Belmont

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply fantastic. I would love to play this.
Beeshu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I learned to equate "home row" with "punch to the solar plexus" or "flame to the face" during my third grade year, you can bet that my fingers would be resting on the "F" and "J" keys when I finish typing this.
treeman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, I managed to get 2 original copies of these game from Japan (regular versions, not the Plus versions). Unfortunately, it was (like always) sent ground mail (ummm, I guess that means boat mail) so it'll be 3-4 weeks before I get it. I'll post an update once I get them. I also bought Street Fighter II the Animated Movie game. It's based on the Street Fighter II Japanimation. Anybody else know about any other Street Fighter games that were only released in Japan? Don't exactly know why, but I'm on a Street Fighter kick right now, even though I'm mostly an SNK fan.
Kitsune
FURRY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these Doujinshi games? They sure look like it.

Also, that SF2 Movie game... It's like Dragon's Lair, I think. I've been trying to track down a copy for a while now. Just to check it out. It's two discs, I believe...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: