Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 pm

An odd tidbit that caught my attention on Planet Megaman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dais

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: An odd tidbit that caught my attention on Planet Megaman Reply with quote

Monday, September 27 2004 Submit News

Gauntlet's Art Contest!
6:49 pm - Gauntlet
Wow, more news from the secretive one! And it's of the blatant self-promotion kind too (just one of the perks of being a staff member)! And what kind of news is this? I am holding my very own art contest; over at the Mechanical Maniacs! The contest is simple. Draw either any version of Shadowman (preferably of the original series), Torchman, Bizarro Shadowman (my fan character), or Gauntlet (yes, myself) and win a fabulous prize! You can draw any of the above together, alone, or with any other character not mentioned as long as one of the required characters are in the pictures.

The prizes? Well, folks, first place gets the fabulous Rockman X3 pirate rom for the Gameboy Advance! Battle Sigma's giant, bloated 8-bit head! Snowflake Swordsmen! Treestumps! It's a totally original game, guys! And totally hard to find. Second place nets the rare (but not quite AS rare) Thunder Blast Man GBZ rom. TB Man is the basis for the well known pirate Rocman X is is good for many hours of frustrating gameplay!

Head over to the art contest main page on the 'Maniacs' site for further details!

The contest ends at the end of November! e-mail me your entries before then!

I'm not looking to spoil their fun (even if I think it's a rather stupid contest with a rather stupid prize), but does anyone know anything about these pirate games? I haven't heard of any actual "unique" GBA pirates, just shoddy ripoffs from ebay...
Mia D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless that rom gives you blowjobs and cleans your house, I think it may win the prize of WORST PRICE EVER IN A CONTEST ON THE INTERNET
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dais

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it'd be great to have, though.

I once entered a contest on X-E for stickers I didn't actually want. I don't think it ever actually closed or finished or whatever.

it was a great entry, too.
Mia D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dais wrote:
it'd be GRATE to have, though.

I once entered a contest on X-E for stickers I didn't actually want. I don't think it ever actually closed or finished or whatever.

it was a GRATE entry, too.

Yeah but stickers are a tangible object. Also you can put them on things and cause hilarious misadventures!

HILARIOUS MISADVENTURES.

No rom can give you the sort of misadventure hilarity that stickers can.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: