Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm

Goofy Anti-Sunman Crap
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lenocinor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, seeing as my first article has been posted and all, I figured I ought to register an account for the forums here. I hope you all like my Sunman article - I worked really hard on it. Send me a PM or comment here and let me know what you think. I love to get any feedback on my writing.
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny Cowan wrote:
Well, seeing as my first article has been posted and all, I figured I ought to register an account for the forums here. I hope you all like my Sunman article - I worked really hard on it. Send me a PM or comment here and let me know what you think. I love to get any feedback on my writing.

Not too bad for your first piece of work, I guess...it sure took you long enough to write, though. I mean jeez, you pretty much put the entire rest of the site on hold while everyone waited for you to get your lazy ass in gear and write that article. But hey, at least it's done now.

About the article itself - it's passable, but I wish you'd have considered making a few more of those edits I suggested. I mean, all those misspellings and grammar flubs you made would never fly in a professional print magazine. The whole article is way boring, too...where's the interviews? You need credible sources, man. And I'm sorry, but that ending just totally sucks balls. I know you agree.

I still think those screenshots are GRATE, though. Good job on those, at least.
lenocinor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sardius wrote:
Danny Cowan wrote:

Not too bad for your first piece of work, I guess...it sure took you long enough to write, though. I mean jeez, you pretty much put the entire rest of the site on hold while everyone waited for you to get your lazy ass in gear and write that article. But hey, at least it's done now.

About the article itself - it's passable, but I wish you'd have considered making a few more of those edits I suggested. I mean, all those misspellings and grammar flubs you made would never fly in a professional print magazine. The whole article is way boring, too...where's the interviews? You need credible sources, man. And I'm sorry, but that ending just totally sucks balls. I know you agree.

I still think those screenshots are GRATE, though. Good job on those, at least.

Hey, I tried to write it as fast as I could. :D I have high standards for my work. And honestly, that seems like some kind of joke, coming from somebody that seems to update approximately once every solstice. I mean, sometimes I wonder if you're dead inbetween updates. :P

That stuff about it being boring, whatever. :roll: I didn't want to be mean, but I have to speak my mind. How can you say the Sunman article is boring? This, coming from the man that devoted a trilogy of articles to Johnny frickin' Turbo? I mean, honestly, does anyone really want to hear about you and some Spinner 007 weirdo driving for hours in the dark? :?: What the hell is this, PeeWee's Big Adventure? And I'd tell you what I thought about your Konami Mix Dance Resolution article, but that pelvic-thrusting robot still gives me nightmares. :evil:

I don't know what happened, man. :( We used to be friends in high school, remember? What gives? :cry:
PopaSmear
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are freaking me right out.
TheRedEye
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, Sardius, this guy actually reads your website!
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey, I tried to write it as fast as I could. :D I have high standards for my work. And honestly, that seems like some kind of joke, coming from somebody that seems to update approximately once every solstice. I mean, sometimes I wonder if you're dead inbetween updates. :P

That stuff about it being boring, whatever. :roll: I didn't want to be mean, but I have to speak my mind. How can you say the Sunman article is boring? This, coming from the man that devoted a trilogy of articles to Johnny frickin' Turbo? I mean, honestly, does anyone really want to hear about you and some Spinner 007 weirdo driving for hours in the dark? :?: What the hell is this, PeeWee's Big Adventure? And I'd tell you what I thought about your Konami Mix Dance Resolution article, but that pelvic-thrusting robot still gives me nightmares. :evil:

I don't know what happened, man. :( We used to be friends in high school, remember? What gives? :cry:

Quality work takes time, I can't argue with that. Emphasis on quality. So, again, what's your excuse for taking so long?

And hey, what me and Spinner do in the dark is of interest to more people than you'd think. Way more people. You forget the little fact that I'm an internet superstar, ASS. Don't even start to think that you're even in the same LEAGUE as me. You think my work sucks? Well, where's YOUR fanboys, huh? Yeah, I thought so.

Sorry for being kind of harsh, but you bringing up high school was the last straw. Christ, can't you tell when someone doesn't want to be your friend? I wasn't even being subtle by the end - remember when I screamed "I FUCKING HATE YOU" in your face during senior year, at lunch? Remember how everyone got all quiet, and you ran off crying? My friends HATED me for that, but the next day, you acted like it never happened.

Everyone else on these forums seems like they're smart enough to take a hint when it's screamed at them, so why can't you? Face it, you just don't belong.
lenocinor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sardius wrote:

Quality work takes time, I can't argue with that. Emphasis on quality. So, again, what's your excuse for taking so long?

And hey, what me and Spinner do in the dark is of interest to more people than you'd think. Way more people. You forget the little fact that I'm an internet superstar, ASS. Don't even start to think that you're even in the same LEAGUE as me. You think my work sucks? Well, where's YOUR fanboys, huh? Yeah, I thought so.

Sorry for being kind of harsh, but you bringing up high school was the last straw. Christ, can't you tell when someone doesn't want to be your friend? I wasn't even being subtle by the end - remember when I screamed "I FUCKING HATE YOU" in your face during senior year, at lunch? Remember how everyone got all quiet, and you ran off crying? My friends HATED me for that, but the next day, you acted like it never happened.

Everyone else on these forums seems like they're smart enough to take a hint when it's screamed at them, so why can't you? Face it, you just don't belong.

Hey, at least I don't take months to spew out some rambley turd about how I got OMG SO FUKED UP, ate Skittles out of a shower cap, and played Hide-the-Salami Duck Hunt on the bed. :P My Internet friends are so much cooler than yours. 8) We get together all the time and play lazer tag and cosplay and lots of other cool things instead of getting a hard-on watching Atari fatties hog the Galaga machine.

That stuff in high school is just low, man. :( Why'd you offer to host my avatar for the board if you hate me so bad? I oughtta tell 'em about a certain Meghan you used to know. Yeah, Meghan. Remember her? You don't want to tell them about that, do you? Who's laughing now? :twisted:

And personally, I can do without some "Gradius option ships" trying to get in my pants so that they can be Tony to my Johnny Turbo. :cry: I'd rather be alone than have some pathetic homoerotic toadies follow me around. I'm writing for the future, man. In 20 years, they'll be talking about the grateness of my Sunman article, and vaguely remember some guy named SARSdius before they say how much more he sucked than Seanbaby. 8)
adaml
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danius, seek help my friend.
Ballz
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I going to have to put both of you in time out?

I believe you both have missed the big picture about today's event, which is that there's a new rom to add to our GoodNES databases. Let's not forget our priorities here!
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey, at least I don't take months to spew out some rambley turd about how I got OMG SO FUKED UP, ate Skittles out of a shower cap, and played Hide-the-Salami Duck Hunt on the bed. :P My Internet friends are so much cooler than yours. 8) We get together all the time and play lazer tag and cosplay and lots of other cool things instead of getting a hard-on watching Atari fatties hog the Galaga machine.

That stuff in high school is just low, man. :( Why'd you offer to host my avatar for the board if you hate me so bad? I oughtta tell 'em about a certain Meghan you used to know. Yeah, Meghan. Remember her? You don't want to tell them about that, do you? Who's laughing now? :twisted:

And personally, I can do without some "Gradius option ships" trying to get in my pants so that they can be Tony to my Johnny Turbo. :cry: I'd rather be alone than have some pathetic homoerotic toadies follow me around. I'm writing for the future, man. In 20 years, they'll be talking about the grateness of my Sunman article, and vaguely remember some guy named SARSdius before they say how much more he sucked than Seanbaby. 8)

Leave the Atari fatties out of this. They have feelings just like normal humans do. And don't you dare bring up Meghan. She has nothing to do with this at all. Besides, I got over her and that whole incident a long time ago. And it's not like I KNEW at the time that she was...you know, that.

I guess I kind of still feel sorry for you, that's why I've been helping you out lately with your writing and all. But when you start going around bragging about how great you are for writing one shitty article that took you months to do, I'm sorry, but I have to say something. People need to know about how much of a fraud you really are.

And you're one to talk about my friends being lame. My God, man, you're into that COSPLAY shit. The only reason I'm glad that you dragged me to Fuzzy Con 2002 or whatever it was called was because I ended up getting this fucking great shot of you in your cuuuuute little outfit.

Sorry, but you roose.
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ballz wrote:
Am I going to have to put both of you in time out?

I believe you both have missed the big picture about today's event, which is that there's a new rom to add to our GoodNES databases. Let's not forget our priorities here!

Sorry for disrupting the forum like that, but this guy...jeez, you just don't know him like I do, I guess. He's SUCH an asshole. Again, sorry.

So is the correct romh name "Sunman (E) (Prototype).nes" or "Sunman (Prototype) (E).nes"? I can never get the order right...
KlarthAilerion
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sardius wrote:
So is the correct romh name "Sunman (E) (Prototype).nes" or "Sunman (Prototype) (E).nes"? I can never get the order right...

I believe that the correct name is Fred.
fuck_that_noise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny Cowan wrote:
...and cosplay and lots of other cool things...

Other implies that cosplay is cool, and not in fact the saddest thing in the world... and I must object to this... I must object indeed.

Halloween is one day a year for a reason... no matter how hard you imagine you will never ever be a Jedi or a Hobbit... so please for the love of god stop trying!

nick
Ichiban Crush
Vaporware Detective Extraordinaire
Vaporware Detective Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck_that_noise wrote:
Other implies that cosplay is cool, and not in fact the saddest thing in the world... and I must object to this... I must object indeed.

Being a cosplayer, I probably shouldn't be allowed to laugh at that and just be all pissy and offended, but I found it funny anyways as it's probably true.

Is it just me, or is everyone just looking for an excuse to say "grate" now?

Look at what you and your knockoff Superman game has done!
lenocinor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sardius wrote:

Leave the Atari fatties out of this. They have feelings just like normal humans do. And don't you dare bring up Meghan. She has nothing to do with this at all. Besides, I got over her and that whole incident a long time ago. And it's not like I KNEW at the time that she was...you know, that.

I guess I kind of still feel sorry for you, that's why I've been helping you out lately with your writing and all. But when you start going around bragging about how great you are for writing one shitty article that took you months to do, I'm sorry, but I have to say something. People need to know about how much of a fraud you really are.

And you're one to talk about my friends being lame. My God, man, you're into that COSPLAY shit. The only reason I'm glad that you dragged me to Fuzzy Con 2002 or whatever it was called was because I ended up getting this fucking great shot of you in your cuuuuute little outfit.

Sorry, but you roose.

Ok, I didn't want to have to do this, but I'm gonna have to bring out the big guns now. :o You think I'm the big bad furry? Let me tell you a little about Sardius' ex, Meghan. I'll bet you all didn't know that Sardius used to go out with someone that was a little...yiffy. Yeah, that's right. He went out with a furry himself. :shock: And that's not all. She used to have a wolf fursuit, and then make old Sardy get yiff-tastic with her in it. She even made him wear it one time. We called him Teen Wolf for months after we found about that. :D

Anyway, that's not me in that picture. You can't prove anything. My fursuit just happens to look an awful lot like that one. And what's wrong with a Hamtaro fursuit anyway? :P He's so cute and lovable. I'd yiff myself wearing that thing, if you know what I mean. :wink:

Besides, what's with the charade, anyway? You know we're not so different, you and I... :twisted:
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok, I didn't want to have to do this, but I'm gonna have to bring out the big guns now. :o You think I'm the big bad furry? Let me tell you a little about Sardius' ex, Meghan. I'll bet you all didn't know that Sardius used to go out with someone that was a little...yiffy. Yeah, that's right. He went out with a furry himself. :shock: And that's not all. She used to have a wolf fursuit, and then make old Sardy get yiff-tastic with her in it. She even made him wear it one time. We called him Teen Wolf for months after we found about that. :D

Anyway, that's not me in that picture. You can't prove anything. My fursuit just happens to look an awful lot like that one. And what's wrong with a Hamtaro fursuit anyway? :P He's so cute and lovable. I'd yiff myself wearing that thing, if you know what I mean. :wink:

Besides, what's with the charade, anyway? You know we're not so different, you and I... :twisted:

Dammit, I thought you'd gone already. Why are you even still posting? You're just wasting everyone's time now, and you may even be distracting Ernster from writing that Sunman review that we're all waiting for. I swear, if I have to wait ONE more day to read his impressions, I'll go feral.

And I TOLD you not to talk about Meghan. I'm way past her and her little...fandom already. And you didn't have to get so, you know, descriptive about it all, either. :/ I'm not proud of the whole wolf suit thing, but...well, you just do crazy things when you think you're in love, you know? It's not like I got so caught up in the furry thing that I'm now completely unable to become aroused by anything that doesn't have a tail...unlike some people I know. :twisted:

I mean, I hadn't even thought about the whole furry deal until I went to that one con...with you. And maybe it wasn't even all that bad, thinking back on it. Heh, remember when I got drunk on boxed wine and woke up in that Hamtaro suit and started rampaging around? :D Man, that was...

...wait.

Oh shit, oh SHIT. You...you're...?

:shock:
lenocinor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sardius wrote:

Dammit, I thought you'd gone already. Why are you even still posting? You're just wasting everyone's time now, and you may even be distracting Ernster from writing that Sunman review that we're all waiting for. I swear, if I have to wait ONE more day to read his impressions, I'll go feral.

And I TOLD you not to talk about Meghan. I'm way past her and her little...fandom already. And you didn't have to get so, you know, descriptive about it all, either. :/ I'm not proud of the whole wolf suit thing, but...well, you just do crazy things when you think you're in love, you know? It's not like I got so caught up in the furry thing that I'm now completely unable to become aroused by anything that doesn't have a tail...unlike some people I know. :twisted:

I mean, I hadn't even thought about the whole furry deal until I went to that one con...with you. And maybe it wasn't even all that bad, thinking back on it. Heh, remember when I got drunk on boxed wine and woke up in that Hamtaro suit and started rampaging around? :D Man, that was...

...wait.

Oh shit, oh SHIT. You...you're...?

:shock:

I Am Sardius' Raging Bile Duct.
I Am Sardius' Clenching Bowels.
I Am Sardius' Cold Sweat.
I Am Sardius' Complete Lack Of Surprise.
I Am Sardius' Smirking Revenge.

You can't get rid of me, man. We're one and the same. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I Am Sardius' Raging Bile Duct.
I Am Sardius' Clenching Bowels.
I Am Sardius' Cold Sweat.
I Am Sardius' Complete Lack Of Surprise.
I Am Sardius' Smirking Revenge.

You can't get rid of me, man. We're one and the same. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know you're in there...but I also know how to get rid of you.

I'm gonna beat you out of my head. Get ready to taste wall, Danny Cowan.

*THUMP*

OW, FUCK!

It...it worked! Yeah, I got you, asshole! No more furry side for me! Yiffee!

...I mean, yippee!
nixon
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Mod edit! No letting the cat out ouf the bag, sir!)
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nateJC wrote:
Let's take a break from "The Kwaaaaazy Adventures of Sard 'n Danny", shall we?

Actually, we're all done here, so feel free to reclaim your precious relevance and run with it.

And if anyone was confused, what you saw in this thread was an impromptu performance of "Concertino in Fur," an original one-act message board play improvised and performed by myself and my very good friend lenocinor. I wasn't sure what exactly he had in mind when he first registered that "Danny Cowan" account, but once we got on the topic of furry cosplay, I knew there was no turning back. This thread is now returned to the public for further Sunman discussion, or more likely, uncomfortable silence. Thank you for your time.

So no, I'm not really an insane furry cosplayer, for all those who asked. I'm only one of those things. That lenocinor guy, though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: