Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm

Dragon Hopper for VB

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparxster
FURRY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Dragon Hopper for VB Reply with quote

SO I got a VB recently.

One game I've been dreaming of ever touching or playing is the battery backed VB RPG known as Dragon Hopper. Complete versions exist, but the game was never released. We have a good deal of artwork and pictures from the game (the entire motherfucker even being covered in Nintendo Power) and I am dying to see it dumped...

...But it's scary to think that some selfish dumbass collectors will keep it laying there in their closet, never doing anything with it or having any purpose during their entire lifetime with it, aside from being happy to have something "rare" that collects dust and decays, and allowing the hard work of those programmers who spent their time on it to be thrown away. Some (most even) of them don't even have copies of their own stuff. The guy who worked on another VB prototype, Bound High (part of the Chalvo series) says the copies may have been thrown away or destroyed, so he was unable to release anything to people, and the game was completed, even!

This is, of course, if anyone owns a proto. Nintendo themselves definately does. Anyways, let's hope and pray it gets dumped.

http://www.vr32.de/spiele/unreleased/dragon_hopper/index.e.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: