Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:35 am

Urgent Request: Locating Dragon Hopper & Other titles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tower of Infinity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Urgent Request: Locating Dragon Hopper & Other titles Reply with quote

EDIT: Problem resolved! Contacted someone at Nintendo about Dragon Hopper and found something that may help! As for World Pro Yakyuu, we aquired the source code from one of the dev-team members. Thank You for your help and your interest in our projects!

Last edited by Tower of Infinity on Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
TheRedEye
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy. All I know about Dragon Hopper is that SOMEONE owns a cartridge, I have no idea if it's more complete than yours or not. Since you're on Digital Press too, dogP would be the guy to ask.

What the hell is Geschler's Staff? The google, it does nothing.
ArnoldRimmer83
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could be more help, but as Redeye said there is a guy who owns the cart. He sounds like a real recluse though. Apparently attempts were made to buy the cart off him, but he refused. I'm sure DogP could provide more info. (He might also lurk on these forums.)

I wish you the best of luck in trying to obtain a more complete form of the game. If Nintendo or Intelligent Systems really did lose the source that would be a terrible terrible loss.
Tower of Infinity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

Greetings.

Thank You for taking interest in our projects!

Geschler's Staff was an unreleased gameboy game that plays like a cross between Solomon's Key and Pipe Dreams. In some ways, it is similar to Krusty's Funhouse (do you remember that game?).
Li Wang
SnHX WiIYrd
SnHX WiIYrd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't rule out Nintendo just giving you the run around due to it just not being "worth" the time of whoever to retrieve it or bother going through all the nutty security procedures they've always had.

Good luck prying Dragon Hopper from the hands of some fatty, however butter coated the thing undoubtedly is by now. I hope you realize the headache you're in for in trying to get this from private collectors. Don't expect any variation from the usual bullshit wild west "property" logic even in the wake of someone with the full rights trying to get what's rightfully theirs for the common good of the entire community.

God speed, Sir Tower! If you're successful I have no doubt the fan response will be tremendous.
Tower of Infinity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

Thank You for your Encouragement!

As I stated in the Edit, we have resolved the problems as of now.

I was posting in some other communities (VR32.de and DigitPress) and I was having trouble communicating with someone in regards to Dragon Hopper. Appearantly, they were having doubts about the authenticity of our purchase, but, I do not want to be bothered by that right now. I'm always busy with buying and planning and selling, anyway. Smile

Nintendo and IntSys have actually been very co-operative. Much respect goes out to them.
TheRedEye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Reply with quote

Tower of Infinity wrote:
Nintendo and IntSys have actually been very co-operative. Much respect goes out to them.

THAT is surprising. Have you considered trying for Bound High?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: