The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Goofy Anti-Sunman Crap
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lenocinor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sardius wrote:
nateJC wrote:
Let's take a break from "The Kwaaaaazy Adventures of Sard 'n Danny", shall we?

Actually, we're all done here, so feel free to reclaim your precious relevance and run with it.

So no, I'm not really an insane furry cosplayer, for all those who asked. I'm only one of those things. That lenocinor guy, though...

Well, hey, I just thought it'd be a funny idea. Hope I didn't derail the Sunman discussion too much. I'm sure most people just thought it was weird, but it cracked me up for days, and in the end that's what matters most. :)

For the record, I don't hate furries or cosplayers, honest. They're just naturally funny topics to write about.

And really, I'm not a furry cosplayer! It's all lies, lies I tell you!

*goes back to lurking in his Hamtaro fursuit*
nateJC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Danny Cowan said...
Well, hey, I just thought it'd be a funny idea. Hope I didn't derail the Sunman discussion too much. I'm sure most people just thought it was weird, but it cracked me up for days, and in the end that's what matters most. :)

For the record, I don't hate furries or cosplayers, honest. They're just naturally funny topics to write about.

And really, I'm not a furry cosplayer! It's all lies, lies I tell you!

*goes back to lurking in his Hamtaro fursuit*

I too thought the cosplayer story was funny. I just was trying for a creative way to steer the thread back to its original topic for a post or two. That's all. No display of annoyance, anger, mocking, or anything like that intended. And the "Adventures of Sard 'n Danny" line? Just a cheap laugh. :D That's all.

-n
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kitsune
FURRY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but the mere presence of that overcutified rat called Hamtaro is enough to make me kill some Texans.

Heeeere, Sardius... give me back my GAME AND PAD!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: