Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm

How To Read On Xbox/360 Disc On Your PC Without Swapping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProgrammingAce

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: How To Read On Xbox/360 Disc On Your PC Without Swapping Reply with quote

They said it couldn't be done... they lied.

Pirates have known about this for years. It is in fact possible to read retail xbox game discs on your home PC. It takes far too long to transfer an xbox game over FTP, so the pirates came up with a way to read the disc on your pc. I've written step by step instructions and given you the software they use. As an added bonus, with a small modification to the software, you can use this setup to read 360 games on your PC as well.

http://www.gamerhistory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=568

Pirates anoy me, i'm giving you their tools.
naominge

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you transfer a save file from one Xbox 360 to another? I have a save for the Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion on one Xbox 360. I want to know if it is possible to use a memory-card type thing to carry it around and so I would be able to play that save file on any Xbox 360.

Last edited by naominge on Sat May 23, 2009 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
handofg0d

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

naominge wrote:
How do you transfer a save file from one Xbox 360 to another? I have a save for the Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion on one Xbox 360. I want to know if it is possible to use a memory-card type thing to carry it around and so I would be able to play that save file on any Xbox 360 .

I don't see how that's related to the topic at hand, but yes, you can buy a memory card to transfer your save data.
Here's an amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-64MB-Memory-Unit/dp/B000B6MLRS
ProgrammingAce

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it depends on the title actually, some saves are locked to the console ID that they were created on. I'm not sure if oblivion is one of them, but most developers shy away from that now due to the failure rate of the hardware.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: