Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

Check These Sites Out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IIXxRaVeNxXII
BANNED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Check These Sites Out Reply with quote

(Mod: This idiot is banned for doing the same thing twice in a row.)
nateJC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheRedEye
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave Torgo out of this.
nateJC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, all right, all right. ;)
After all, I'm sure Torgo's not to blame for this guy being a loser, which he is.

(Actually I just pulled that off a Google image search. I don't even know whose site it's from. I should make a "You are a loser" pic though. I should also remember to use my inner monologue more often and not type out my thoughts like a rambling idiot. Hmm.)

-n
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nateJC wrote:
Oh, all right, all right. ;)
(Actually I just pulled that off a Google image search. I don't even know whose site it's from.

I hope you mean that you copied the image to your own webspace and linked to it from there.. linking images from webspace you don't control is a bad idea.
Kitsune
FURRY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when is Lost Levels going to be goatse.cxed? People leeching images like that tends to have that effect.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nateJC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I don't know exactly what you mean, but I see it involves one of the most hideous websites on the Internet. Yes, I was being lazy and just linked to some other site. No, it won't happen again.
Maybe we should go find a mod and have him kill this thread before this unspeakable "getting goatse.cxed" happens.

Well shit, looks like I'm the resident dumbass for a while.

-n
TheRedEye

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, can it. I like you, you're not the resident idiot.
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nateJC wrote:
Okay I don't know exactly what you mean, but I see it involves one of the most hideous websites on the Internet. Yes, I was being lazy and just linked to some other site. No, it won't happen again.
Maybe we should go find a mod and have him kill this thread before this unspeakable "getting goatse.cxed" happens.

Well shit, looks like I'm the resident dumbass for a while.

-n

Relax! Relaaaaaaax. All I'm saying is, if I were to catch you linking one of my images somewhere, it would quickly be replaced with something far worse than mr goatse.cx.

It isn't so bad for you if you can stomach it, but it then turns into people asking "why did nateJC post a picture of [unspeakable horror]" and you get into trouble.

Then, you also have to think about the fact that we're trying to keep this place at least a little sanitary. I'm the worst of the lot when it comes to spreading hideous imagery, but not here.

So, yeah. Don't spaz out when someone suggests something to you. If someone is truly unhappy with something you've done, rest assured your post will somehow be nuked :)
nateJC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, gotcha.
I guess looking back on that I did kinda spaz, didn't i? That sucks. I hate it when that happens.

Sounds like everything's cool, though. Thanks all who posted for the heads up about linking; now I must remember to take the 30 seconds extra to upload stuff to my webspace before posting.

Later,
-n
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: