Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm

Fucking taiwan fuck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrdomino

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Fucking taiwan fuck Reply with quote

i've just spent ages going through the famicom auctions on ruten (a taiwanese auction site) because the very first one i happened to click on was an unlicensed game i'd never seen before

and yknow how many other new/unknown/interesting games i found after that first one?
NONE
fucking NONE

i've now got about 10,000 pictures of pirate famicom games where the only difference is they've taken the company name off, and most of them are rockman 3 or 4 or 7 which is really 6 but yknow.
i can't even think straight anymore, everything has been replaced by the phrase "whirlwind manu" over and over again
fucking HELL
mrdomino

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and heres that one game i found, it's called King Tank and it's by Gamtec
http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?11080510798179
it's only a battle city clone as far as i can tell but it's something at least.

i suppose this is where people tell me everyone already knows about it and the rom's been floating around for years under its chinese name or something
shawnphase

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, i feel your pain...ive tried going through that list before too but with no luck. the barrier of annoyance, its too thick. we should try and comb through it and look though, just to be sure.
mrdomino

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, i have, i've been through the whole thing. megadrive and gameboy as well. there was at least some interesting stuff for those two (if you're interested in taiwanese unlicensed games and pirate originals anyway) but the famicom was just solid pirates, plus the odd sachen or hwang shinwei game. although famicom pirates are at least more interesting than MD or GB/C ones, i'll give them that much.

edit: okay here's all the megadrive unlicensed/pirate original stuff, plus a few things that i don't know what they are (could just be pirates of original md games, i dunno). i'll probably get the gameboy stuff up as well if/when i can be arsed to sort it all out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: