Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm

Indiana Jones and the Iron Phoenix

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockymini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Indiana Jones and the Iron Phoenix Reply with quote

Hi all,

Does anyone have any more info on the game . The only articles I can find suggest that the game was cancelled late in development. However there are no real screen shots or videos floating about . Did the game make it to Alpha / Beta builds or was it just canned before coding started Question Exclamation
Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right game now, or maybe some other Point'n Click adventure from the same time, but I think there might've been some background artwork.

Also, since news on the game got out, and the fact that it would certainly be using SCUMM, I guess the game might've been in pre-alpha or maybe even alpha.

As for story, designs and stuff, I guess you can find the basic outline of things in the comic released with the same name. (Same goes for the canceled Spear of Destiny)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: