Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:31 am

Twin Peaks for NES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fredde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Twin Peaks for NES Reply with quote

The latest issue of Retro Gamer mentioned that "the strange and twisted world of Twin Peaks, the cult TV series, was to be transformed into a NES game." It went on to say that it was apparently supposed to be an adventure puzzle game.

I looked around the web and according to nesworld it was also mentioned in an issue of GamePro and in Nintendo Power (who suggested that it would be "role playing in style" and based on the second season, with different endings depending on which character you chose).

Could this actually have been a good game if it was released? Wouldn't Nintendo censor quite a lot of it?

Last edited by Fredde on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smeg
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Twin Peaks for NES Reply with quote

Fredde wrote:
Could this actually have been a good game if it was released? Wouldn't Nintendo censor quite a lot of it?

I imagine that has a lot to do with why it wasn't released. Any word on the developer?
Fredde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Twin Peaks for NES Reply with quote

Smeg wrote:
Fredde wrote:

I imagine that has a lot to do with why it wasn't released. Any word on the developer?

No, the only thing I can find is that the publisher would apparently be Hi Tech Expressions.
BMF54123
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Twin Peaks for NES Reply with quote

Fredde wrote:
No, the only thing I can find is that the publisher would apparently be Hi Tech Expressions.

In that case, perhaps it's best not to look into this any further. Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: