Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:19 pm

James Bond Jr. source code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skrybe
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: James Bond Jr. source code Reply with quote

I received the source code to a pre-release version of James Bond Jr. from Chris Shrigley not long ago. According to Chris:

Chris Shrigley wrote:
The game was originally called John Smith: Special Agent, and the source I have is the final version before I left Eurocom to come to the US. The source actually predates the name change and tweaks that Eurocom did when they finally got the game published through THQ.

Chris Shrigley wrote:
The archive contains the source code, the ROM banks and what looks like some tools I wrote on the ST.

I'm under the impression that some specialized tools are needed to make any sense of these files, but if it is possible to make a .nes file out of these, Chris said he would like a copy.
Gil-Galad

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice package.

I was examining some of the files and I pulled the sound driver out and assembled it. The driver plays a bit slower and smoother than a couple of versions I have listened to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: