Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 pm

Trouble Shooter prototype in need of dumping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kid Fenris

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Trouble Shooter prototype in need of dumping Reply with quote

I use the word "prototype" loosely here, because I played through the game and couldn't see any differences between it and the final version. But hey, it's on EPROMs and it has a sloppily applied Vic Tokai label. I bought it from an EGM editor a few years ago.

Even if it's just the final game slapped onto EPROMs, I'd like to get it dumped to back it up and compare the code to the retail version. I talked to someone on Digital Press about dumping it a while ago, but he stopped replying.

Trivia: Even though Trouble Shooter was developed in Japan, the U.S. version came out almost a year before the Japanese one, which has a few visual changes and a different title screen. This site shows some of the differences.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: