Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:13 am

Bloodlines prototype screenshot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Li Wang
SnHX WiIYrd
SnHX WiIYrd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Bloodlines prototype screenshot Reply with quote

I found this in first issue of Edge magazine (October 1993), which was recently uploaded at Underground Gamer. Obviously the major differences are the fishmen and the stairs. Also, the placement of the moss on the columns and underneath the walkway is different. Finally, the walkway seems to be at a different height and the reflection in the water is less detailed. The wall in the background may also be different, but it's a bit hard to tell.

You can see the full page here. I'm not very familiar with Bloodlines, so I don't know if the other screenshot depicts something unused or changed in some way.
Smeg
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other shot looks like what's at the top of that same staircase, where there should be a regular bone-tossing skeleton rather than the skele-knight shown. Also, is the lack of game menu at the top indicative of image cropping, fake screen mockups, or just something not yet implemented?
BMF54123
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smeg wrote:
Also, is the lack of game menu at the top indicative of image cropping, fake screen mockups, or just something not yet implemented?

Image cropping. I counted the bricks in the background columns. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: