Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

Sunsoft FDS dev disks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skrybe
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tongueman wrote:
I don't know about all the files on that disk side, but most of them are from Adian no Tsue.

Cool, thanks for the heads-up! I replaced side B of the Adian no Tsue proto with J22-3, and it actually loaded! It's an earlier version of the Step Drill game included on side B of Adian no Tsue:

J22-3:

Retail version:

In the prototype Adian no Tsue posted at the beginning of the thread, Step Drill looks very similar to the retail version, so I'm assuming J22-3 is the earlier of the two protos.

Side A of J22-3 contained the Shanghai proto, so I'm guessing the rest of the J22-3 build of Adian no Tsue (i.e. the Zelda clone) was overwritten with Shanghai.

celebi23: Those Superman graphics aren't on the Tile Editor disks, they're from one of these data disks that I linked to a few posts into the thread. I think they're on the one labeled "J22 FIX". To see them, you'll have to either hex edit the J22 FIX file onto one of the Tile Editor files, or load J22 FIX in one of the various graphics editing programs out there.
rbudrick
not rubrdick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, killer find and deduction, Skrybe! Nice job!

-Rob
neomerge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha @ that superman screen.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: