Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

I swear, if Snake does one more damn backflip...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidDurica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: I swear, if Snake does one more damn backflip... Reply with quote

Playing Twin Snakes. The hand-to-hand stuff has been cool, but Kitamura needs to stay far, far away from ranged combat, unless the projectiles are hitting zombies. Does Princess Blade get this dumb?

Last edited by DavidDurica on Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ancient Oldie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to play the game, but a friend of mine that recently bought the game told me that the enemy AI has been vastly improved.

What's your overall impression of the game.
DavidDurica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Nothing Earth-shattering like Metroid: Zero Mission, though. There's the same stages as MGS, but now it uses the MGS2 engine. That's about it. The guards are on par with MGS2, and there's the tranq weapons.
The one thing that disappointed me was that they kept the static portraits for the Codec screens. And some of the live action FMV looks like they just grabbed the PSX version's files.
I'm happy with the purchase, but I'm also enough of an MGS dork to have the Document of Metal Gear Solid disc.
anarchy99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, I bought that too. I beat TTS last night, and I'm disappointed that it didn't have any additional story going on. I don't know what exactly, but they could have at least MENTIONED the Patriots somewhere.

Apparently, though, there's an alternate ending if you finish the game enough times, so maybe that'll do it.

And yeah, the guards are bastards. :(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: