Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:39 am

The end of the game.com -- a nifty new website.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Death Adder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: The end of the game.com -- a nifty new website. Reply with quote

Hello, everyone.

Since I've always been just a tad interested in doing some research on the game.com, I recently acquired an official game.com development kit and went to town exploring the games with the aid of memory cheats. After I had collected some game ending sequences, I decided to dig deeper and get a few interviews, too. The resulting information and screens are now available on this dinky little website I've just put up -

The end of the game.com @ http://gcom.oldergames.com/

Please note that this website is a project done in my spare time, therefore it may not be updated very often, or at all. In the event that it is updated, I'll try to remember to post about it here. At any rate, if you feel like killing 5 minutes, head on over and see if you find any of this stuff interesting. Pardon the crude design, but like I said, it's a spare time project.

Enjoy...?
Tongueman

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting start, but how about some pictures and information about said development kit? And I know you can't do much about it, but the second, and especially the first, interview is incredibly insubstantial and dismissive. How about pushing those guys to remember a little better (not that the Game.com enthralls me or anything)? I just hate seeing curt interview[ee]s.
7HeroesForceBattle

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, would you mind recording some music from different games? The mp3s can be pretty low bitrate, given the likely sound quality.
MathUser2929

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sweet for what it is. I'd like to see more full website. But I guess it costs money to get those games. Thanks for the SOnic Jam endings.
neomerge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great website. I hope you can get more interviews and post more endings. Keep up the good work. The game.com has always piqued my interests. I wish you the best of luck.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ReyVGM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Death Adder, long time no see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: