Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:19 pm

Harvest Moon/Beethoven's 2nd SNES Protos PLUS Steven Seagal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NESPlayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Harvest Moon/Beethoven's 2nd SNES Protos PLUS Steven Seagal Reply with quote

Article

Same as retail ["Harvest Moon (USA).sfc"]. Article's mostly about drinking/stickers.

Article
Download

Game has differences, but nobody cares. Woof.

Article
Quote:
Greg Goldsholl, the Seagal impersonator who can be seen in the game, is back with a vengeance. Scroll down to the bottom of the article to read what he has to say about the filming process and the big man, himself.

Tech wizard, Kung Fu Furby, is an expert in unlocking the secrets of video games. He has created Pro Action Replay Codes to access the prototype’s previously hidden ending.

Above all else, I want to be remembered as that guy who wrote a lot about the cancelled Steven Seagal video game.
nensondubois

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beethoven's 2nd was a crap game though I'm really interested in the Tom & Jerry leftovers.

Side note: I am also annoyed that the Game Boy version was not released in the US.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: