Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 pm

Jacked (ex-Road Rash devs)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Jacked (ex-Road Rash devs) Reply with quote

I stumbled upon this wile looking for old GBA dev stuff...

A search on this forum didn't come up with anything, so I hope it's safe to link this here: http://www.opusgames.com/games/jacked/jacked.html

Sounds like it would've been pretty sweet, or at least a lot better than whatever EA was planning on doing with the Road Rash franchise.

He's got an email, but I don't really feel like pestering him about it...but if anyone else does... Wink
Juganawt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to revive an old thread, especially for a first post, but I thought you might like some information that you may not have found yet.

Jacked did infact see a release in Europe in February 2006, with Empire Interactive as the publishers. It was released on PC, Xbox, and PS2. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, the GameCube version was canned.

Despite the pedigree of coders behind the game, it wasn't very good - certainly nowhere near as playable or fun as the Road Rash games were.

You can find a copy of the games quite cheaply on Amazon UK

(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Empire-Jacked-PC-CD/dp/B000FTRVA8/ref=sr_1_5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1375528371&sr=1-5&keywords=jacked)

If you want to buy the game, I'd advise trying the PC version to save you the hassle of region locking and 50/60hz disparities if you live in the US.
Asaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well geeze, I must not've looked very hard.

Thanks though. I'll have to get my XBox fixed so I can try it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: