Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am

Looking to buy Taiwanese/Chinese Famicom Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fcgamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Looking to buy Taiwanese/Chinese Famicom Games Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I hope that this is an okay spot for posting this message, since I cannot seem to find a specific buying / selling thread on the Lost Levels board. I know that LL has been responsible for dumping tons of games over the years, and I respect them for preserving this part of gaming history.

I am looking to purchase mainly Taiwanese-made Famicom games. I am interested in titles by NTDEC / Mega Soft, Sachen, etc. I am also looking for unlicensed Taiwanese Game Boy games, and games for the Taiwanese Super A'can console. I have a large collection as is, but there are many titles that I am missing. If anyone here has any unlicensed Taiwanese games, which he or she would consider selling, please let me know. I prefer boxed copies of the games, but can accept loose carts in some cases. Anyone who has dealt with me before (Famicom Age) knows that I pair fairly too.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.
Pemdawg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The place you really wanna be for stuff like that is Famicom World. They have a lot of board members from southeast Asia who regularly shop for unlicensed games locally and then sell then, cheap, on the forum. Not a lot of buying or selling here. Well, pretty much none really. Check out FW, I think its exactly what you are searching for.
billscat-socks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know him from Famicom World, along with Nintendo Age and the PGC Forums, so he's probably been to all the main places you'd find pirate sellers.

I can say it's pretty much impossible finding anyone that cares about pirates, lets alone has any to sell, outside of those select forums. Well, Assembler too. Short of that though...

But hey, no harm in seeing! I have one GBC RPG I might be willing to let go(still might look into getting a dumper and trying my luck with it first) that I'll message a pic of whenever it is I go back home, since my collection isn't here atm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: