Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 am

Superman PS1 beta

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg2600

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Superman PS1 beta Reply with quote

Superman (Titus) 64 is of course a hunk of garbage. Recently we saw the "Bizarro" beta released, though the game largely still stinks.

http://www.nesworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1359932915/0

Well, there was also a PS1 version from Titus that went unreleased. Supposedly it's much better. The owner of the beta allowed Playstation Museum to review it years ago, and they have videos on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wm4DtkdrG0

Well the guy who bought an auction (I think) for the Resident Evil/Biohazard 1.5 discs got this same beta in the auction. He went onto another forum to divulge materials in a "data dump."

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?49683-Superman-for-PlayStation-%282000-Titus-Software%29-data-dump&highlight=superman

Not really sure what they means, but when people immediately questioned his literary hostility out of the gate, he popped off and reneged. So not much information unfortunately, but just raising the specter that more information might be made available in the future.
Skrybe
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS1 Superman guy wrote:
I broke the disc in two today and and threw it away, then erased the backup ISO file I had

Yes, I'm being an ass.
neomerge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha that Playstation Museum dude strikes again.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fishboil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I appreciate for that guy's role in Bio 1.5, still, I find it funny that some people have extremely sensitive fuse, especially related to unreleased video game topics. Laughing Laughing

I mean, assuming he is not bluffing, why would he break something that is quite rare? It was his own property, he could have sold it to someone who would not share the game, nor released any info about it, but no, no, he was so pissed off about someone who didn't liked his boasting that he went into full rage mode. Laughing Laughing

I expect this kind of behavior from a 12-year old.
Greg2600

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't actually break the disc. If his whole reason not to release the game was to preserve his "investment" why would he trash it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: