Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu May 24, 2018 12:26 am

How truthful is the Cyberroach list?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
VladR
BANNED


Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGRAMR wrote:

I ain't trying to become a moderator here or trying to become the most knowledgable guy here, i just want to apport for the site. I had a problem with a member at ASSEMblergames for (which i now ignore), NOT with a mod there and yes, i did came back but the mods left it due to somebody pretending to be the father of ASSEMbler (Kevin) started screwing with the mods there and started to resign from the site (which sucks 'cause they're more friendly than some of the mods from AA), if i delete my tweets that's my problem, not yours, and i just did one comment at GTW64 in regards to Bomberman on the Commodore 64 (which i found rather interesting) so i don't see a reason to get banned there other than the fact that some of you guys at AA don't like me. If there's another reason why i do multiple posts it's due to my internet being one of the worst out there, crashing almost every time. If people don't like my content then that's fine, i won't feel bad about it and If you want to ignore me then that's fine, i won't force anybody to see my content (i learned that from experience) but it really sucks that you took VladR's name just to put a stain on his good name, instead of using your nickname from Wikipedia. And Ross was the one who brought down the entire Retrocanteen forum after i did that post with his shenenigangs, not me. With that said, i'll just do what i came to do here, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less...


Roberth, I have no qualms with you posting information but, like your excuses here, they really should be grounded in truth.

Let's look at the assembler banning:
You had been involved in a spat with Lost Dragon as you were trying to discredit his findings, promote the forum you now "moderate" and demanding documents that he had access to. It was here that you said about having the mod die in a fire.
https://assemblergames.com/threads/jaguar-unreleased-games-info.20747/page-7

Then you started making allegations about Clint Thompson that meant he had to get involved to deny the stories you were spreading. https://assemblergames.com/threads/atari-jaguar-footage-of-unreleased-games-from-ces-1995.64338/#post-951326

Then you were told to stop twitter spamming there - Youloute https://assemblergames.com/threads/various-unreleased-and-beta-games.33095/page-17#post-964782

Then you went completely off the rails with the YouTube rants on an Atari Jaguar games review accusing a moderator of paedophillia. https://youtu.be/IuQy9yVfzIo
Which included such classics as:
"I would seriously love to punch you in the f* face"
"Tried to have sex with chickybaby on a convention years ago and the f* tried to have sex with an underage girl on aa"
And my favourite, in response to a comment that you were putting erroneous info out "meh whatever, many of the old stuff I found is in magazines". Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

You then created an account in retro canteen to make an attack on lost dragon which ended up with the forum closed for 24 hours to clean up that mess. You denied it was you on assembler and even went to the point of changing your profile to blame someone called dcrip. You also posted on lost dragons wall to blame him.

After that tirade you got banned from assembler games for bringing the forum into disrepute.

Mods then changed due to behind scenes issues and you then tried getting back on which led to the mod that had banned you having to post.
https://assemblergames.com/threads/need-to-associate-my-assemblergames-account-with-my-e-mail.68991/#post-968932

Not exactly how you described is it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VladR wrote:
KGRAMR wrote:

I ain't trying to become a moderator here or trying to become the most knowledgable guy here, i just want to apport for the site. I had a problem with a member at ASSEMblergames for (which i now ignore), NOT with a mod there and yes, i did came back but the mods left it due to somebody pretending to be the father of ASSEMbler (Kevin) started screwing with the mods there and started to resign from the site (which sucks 'cause they're more friendly than some of the mods from AA), if i delete my tweets that's my problem, not yours, and i just did one comment at GTW64 in regards to Bomberman on the Commodore 64 (which i found rather interesting) so i don't see a reason to get banned there other than the fact that some of you guys at AA don't like me. If there's another reason why i do multiple posts it's due to my internet being one of the worst out there, crashing almost every time. If people don't like my content then that's fine, i won't feel bad about it and If you want to ignore me then that's fine, i won't force anybody to see my content (i learned that from experience) but it really sucks that you took VladR's name just to put a stain on his good name, instead of using your nickname from Wikipedia. And Ross was the one who brought down the entire Retrocanteen forum after i did that post with his shenenigangs, not me. With that said, i'll just do what i came to do here, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less...


Roberth, I have no qualms with you posting information but, like your excuses here, they really should be grounded in truth.

Let's look at the assembler banning:
You had been involved in a spat with Lost Dragon as you were trying to discredit his findings, promote the forum you now "moderate" and demanding documents that he had access to. It was here that you said about having the mod die in a fire.
https://assemblergames.com/threads/jaguar-unreleased-games-info.20747/page-7

Then you started making allegations about Clint Thompson that meant he had to get involved to deny the stories you were spreading. https://assemblergames.com/threads/atari-jaguar-footage-of-unreleased-games-from-ces-1995.64338/#post-951326

Then you were told to stop twitter spamming there - Youloute https://assemblergames.com/threads/various-unreleased-and-beta-games.33095/page-17#post-964782

Then you went completely off the rails with the YouTube rants on an Atari Jaguar games review accusing a moderator of paedophillia. https://youtu.be/IuQy9yVfzIo
Which included such classics as:
"I would seriously love to punch you in the f* face"
"Tried to have sex with chickybaby on a convention years ago and the f* tried to have sex with an underage girl on aa"
And my favourite, in response to a comment that you were putting erroneous info out "meh whatever, many of the old stuff I found is in magazines". Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

You then created an account in retro canteen to make an attack on lost dragon which ended up with the forum closed for 24 hours to clean up that mess. You denied it was you on assembler and even went to the point of changing your profile to blame someone called dcrip. You also posted on lost dragons wall to blame him.

After that tirade you got banned from assembler games for bringing the forum into disrepute.

Mods then changed due to behind scenes issues and you then tried getting back on which led to the mod that had banned you having to post.
https://assemblergames.com/threads/need-to-associate-my-assemblergames-account-with-my-e-mail.68991/#post-968932

Not exactly how you described is it.


There was actually a post there where a guy pretending to be Kevin started a dispute with the mods at ASSEMbler and that's why almost everybody resigned. It seems that post was deleted 'cause i could not find it, odd... Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some other unreleased Jag stuff from french magazine CD Consoles. I'll stick with what i originally came here for since i have no wish to continue arguing with "VladR"/StraightDown...

I'll leave the link i got from a friend of mine in france so you can check out the site, there's lots of interesting stuff to read Smile
http://www.abandonware-magazines.org/index.php

- Issue 2:


- Issue 3:


- Issue 4:





- Issue 5:






- Issue 8:



- Issue 9:


- Issue 10:



- Issue 13:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one of the things that was available at Jason "jaysmith2000" Smith's defunct Jaguar Sector II website, as stated on this old post on his personal website advertizing JSII: The Robocop proposal by Ocean for the Jag. Sadly, nobody saved that image of the proposal from the website. All that's left of it is this:
https://web.archive.org/web/20061202130245/http://www.jaysmith2000.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a series of interviews from Retro Video Gamer UK (a website i used to frequent on his forums) featuring some interesting tidbits when it comes to unreleased stuff:

- Darryl Still as to why they relied on Fever Pitch Soccer
Quote:
Fever Pitch was a desperate response to losing FIFA and needing a football title.

http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/rvg-interviews-darryl-still/

- Steve Wilcox in regards to Virtuoso and Powerslide on the Jag CD
Quote:
A prototype of Powerslide for the 3DO turned up recently, do you know what happened to the Jaguar version?
Steve / Elite
It may well be residing on a disc in Elite’s office

http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/rvg-interviews-elite-systems/

- Jim Bagley in regards to the Jag version of Striker
Quote:
On the same kind of note, do you know anything about the Jaguar version of Striker? It was previewed alongside an almost identical 3DO version.
If I recall correctly, it was done by Rage’s Birmingham office, so I never got to see either, only the initial part of the 3DO version before the programmer was moved to the Birmingham office to work with the other guys there on it.

http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/rvg-interviews-jim-bagley/

- Jason Kingsley in regards to Legions of the Undead
Quote:
Talking of Legions…just what were the plans for the game? adventure type, but in Doom style engine?.

Jason Kingsley
Dungeon exploring action game was on the cards with stop-motion generated enemies from models. I’ve still got a few of the models about the office somewhere.

Quote:
Legions Of The Undead – how far did this game get into development? Are there any prototypes lying around or source code for it?.

Jason Kingsley
Probably some code somewhere in an archive here. There was the basic engine and some bad guys running around from what I can remember. I’ll ask IT. It will annoy them a lot!

http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/rebellioninterview/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VladR
BANNED


Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, pointless, but very nice.

I take it you noticed that all the screenshots were the same for the games in different issues I.e. they were supplied to the magazines by an unattributed third party.

So a coming soon wishlist yet again.

My favourite one being the January 1996 edition about coming soon games when Atari had already stopped production at the end of 95.

As to all the other links you've posted, the retro VG ones are all interviews that include loaded questions from your compadre don't they. E.g. in the rebellion interview the question is about source code without specifying which version they may have and the response is may have in the archives, this became "they have the source code" in the reports afterwards.


Last edited by VladR on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the issue of Edge where they talked with Ocean Software in regards to Apeshit
http://oldgamemags.ukprintarchive.com/Multi-format%20Publications/Edge/Edge-008.pdf/

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VladR wrote:
Very nice, pointless, but very nice.

I take it you noticed that all the screenshots were the same for the games in different issues I.e. they were supplied to the magazines by an unattributed third party.

So a coming soon wishlist yet again.

My favourite one being the January 1996 edition about coming soon games when Atari had already stopped production at the end of 95.

Atari discontinued the system in early 1996, not 1995 as you're stating Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a blog post realized by GDRI in regards to the planned Sega stuff for the system after the Atari V Sega case. Were 5 in total. The scans were provided by Scott Stilphen of Atari Compendium.
http://gdri.smspower.org/wiki/index.php/Blog:Legal_Brief:_Atari_vs._Sega

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VladR
BANNED


Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGRAMR wrote:
VladR wrote:
Very nice, pointless, but very nice.

I take it you noticed that all the screenshots were the same for the games in different issues I.e. they were supplied to the magazines by an unattributed third party.

So a coming soon wishlist yet again.

My favourite one being the January 1996 edition about coming soon games when Atari had already stopped production at the end of 95.

Atari discontinued the system in early 1996, not 1995 as you're stating Wink


Except they didn't, they actually stopped production in 95 and were clearing stock until the reverse takeover of JTS in April 96.

That's the problem with facts eh?
http://google.brand.edgar-online.com/displayfilinginfo.aspx?FilingID=261582-33477-51099&type=sect
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Except they didn't, they actually stopped production in 95 and were clearing stock until the reverse takeover of JTS in April 96.

That's the problem with facts eh?
http://google.brand.edgar-online.com/displayfilinginfo.aspx?FilingID=261582-33477-51099&type=sect

Well anybody can something wrong at least once.

OK, here's the June 1995 issue of German magazine MAN!AC, where it listed multiple planned titles for the Jag (Page 40).
https://archive.org/details/MANIAC.N020.1995.06
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my last post for the day. Scans by Lee Chapman of Ultimate Future Games magazine. Featuring more unreleased Jag stuff.

Issue 1:


Issue 2:


Issue 4:




Issue 5:



Issue 6:


Issue 7:


Issue 8:



Issue 16:


Issue 18:


Issue 11 Supplement:






Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VladR
BANNED


Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That issue of maniac would be the magazine that, if you translate from the German in the second column, says something a kin to "after many hours on the phone it is as we feared, the release list is more of a wish list of what they hope will come out"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found some more stuff in regards to unreleased Jag games and other stuff so, maybe tomorrow i'll post them here Smile

VladR wrote:
At no point have I said I'm VladR from AA, which is what appears to be your complaint, that accusation has come from Kgramr.

I've used that nickname before, it was a joke on Very Lazy And Doesn't Release (V.L.A.D.R) in that I never seemed to release anything and took forever to actually get stuff done.

I'm sorry you appear to think I'm impersonating you but, by the content of the posts I've made you can see there is no confusion.


Oh wow, so you were mocking his work in the Jaguar scene? Even if he is never going to develop any game for the system, at least he does all those tech demos for fun and not for monetary reasons. It's why it still irks me that you basically stole his nickname to put a stain on it. At least he has been more well received at ASSEMblergames than in AtariAge's Jaguar subforum Very Happy
https://assemblergames.com/threads/hello-from-jaguar-developer.68694/#post-969230

Now before you say anything, there's geniunely good people at that subforum (based from my experience there when i was still a member) but the mayority are just toxic and overly sarcastic that it's just not worth commentating there. There's posts of ex-AA members on other forums that more or less say the same thing as i do; The Jaguar sub-forum for the most part is just toxic Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VladR
BANNED


Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGRAMR wrote:
I've found some more stuff in regards to unreleased Jag games and other stuff so, maybe tomorrow i'll post them here Smile

VladR wrote:
At no point have I said I'm VladR from AA, which is what appears to be your complaint, that accusation has come from Kgramr.

I've used that nickname before, it was a joke on Very Lazy And Doesn't Release (V.L.A.D.R) in that I never seemed to release anything and took forever to actually get stuff done.

I'm sorry you appear to think I'm impersonating you but, by the content of the posts I've made you can see there is no confusion.


Oh wow, so you were mocking his work in the Jaguar scene? Even if he is never going to develop any game for the system, at least he does all those tech demos for fun and not for monetary reasons. It's why it still irks me that you basically stole his nickname to put a stain on it. At least he has been more well received at ASSEMblergames than in AtariAge's Jaguar subforum Very Happy
https://assemblergames.com/threads/hello-from-jaguar-developer.68694/#post-969230

Now before you say anything, there's geniunely good people at that subforum (based from my experience there when i was still a member) but the mayority are just toxic and overly sarcastic that it's just not worth commentating there. There's posts of ex-AA members on other forums that more or less say the same thing as i do; The Jaguar sub-forum for the most part is just toxic Mad


As this thread was promised as a validation exercise for the cyberroach list, why are you spamming it with magazine scans which, along with hearsay evidence, appears to be what you are offering. Let me guess a copy of pages scraped off a site such as http://www.abandonware-magazines.org/index.php

Honestly Roberth I do not understand the zeal you have for trying to portray yourself as a victim here. I said I had used that nickname elsewhere, or more correctly been given it due to my work ethic. No slight is intended on whatever other people use it. Believe it or not, more than one person can have the same name and I fail to see why you are concerned with it - the level of mistrust makes it look like it's an alias you use.

BTW I have to say if you have been banned from numerous forums for your behaviour (which seems to mirror those of your mentor and muse in many,many ways), then perhaps the problem isn't theirs? You also appear to be just repeating claims that have subsequently been proven wrong when originally made by Mr Hawken. He also was not fond of giving sources for information but relied on the "trust me, i know what I'm talking about" technique. I await the creature shock discussion that will no doubt appear soon.

For anyone else keeping count, this is stage 2 of infestation with added victim sauce.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skrybe
Staff
Staff


Joined: 28 Aug 2003
Posts: 1602
Location: Dayton, OH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VladR: If you want to continue to post here, get a different username and stop the personal attacks.

KGRAMR: The Jag stuff you're posting is fine, but if you continue arguing with VladR, I'll ban you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skrybe wrote:
VladR: If you want to continue to post here, get a different username and stop the personal attacks.

KGRAMR: The Jag stuff you're posting is fine, but if you continue arguing with VladR, I'll ban you.


I understand Skrybe and i'm really sorry if this thread got derailed thanks to VladR. I didn't managed to post anything here today but i've been busy with personal stuff but maybe next week i'll post something Very Happy Have a good day everybody Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to everybody if i haven't posted here in a long time, as i've been dealing with StraightDown with his shenenigangs at Wikipedia after the debacle he caused here, in addition to personal stuff. I'll post here again someday, i promise Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia


Joined: 28 Aug 2003
Posts: 2100
Location: I hate you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time you refer to him in a post, I'm banning you too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

RSS


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group