Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

Are there any release date lists and game scan sites online?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitsune
FURRY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Are there any release date lists and game scan sites online? Reply with quote

I'm trying to find release lists for Japanese games, mostly for the games I'm translating, but I can't seem to find anything. I -know- I had a page that had info on Famicom, Super Famicom and PSX games, but as usual, I lost the bookmark. And of course I'd need the covers if I can find them.

VGRebirth.org is good for domestic titles, but I need a site that deals with Japanese stuff. Either that or if someone has a Famicom release book handy (like that encyclopedia that was sold a few months ago), could someone help me by looking up some dates?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lugnut
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What FC dates do you need?
KingMike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I mailed you the SFC list I downloaded. It used to have title screens of emulatable games, but no longer. If it's box shots or such, probably the best bet is to mooch shots of ebay.
Unfortunately, the best option I can think of for Japanese box/cover shots is probably googling Japanese sites. :(
Johnny Undaunted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.sakekan.com/supergdb/index.html

Covers just about every major console in Japan.

There's also Furuge Tamakoku (Old Games Kingdom), with a full database (including screenshots) of official Famicom releases.
http://www.rr.iij4u.or.jp/~fuk/
KlarthAilerion
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: Are there any release date lists and game scan sites onl Reply with quote

Kitsune wrote:
I'm trying to find release lists for Japanese games, mostly for the games I'm translating, but I can't seem to find anything. I -know- I had a page that had info on Famicom, Super Famicom and PSX games, but as usual, I lost the bookmark. And of course I'd need the covers if I can find them.

VGRebirth.org is good for domestic titles, but I need a site that deals with Japanese stuff. Either that or if someone has a Famicom release book handy (like that encyclopedia that was sold a few months ago), could someone help me by looking up some dates?

Give me a few days and I'll get you the link. I think I know the one you're talking about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: