Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 am

Any opinions on the FC game consule by Yobo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gummo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Any opinions on the FC game consule by Yobo Reply with quote

I've heard from some reviews that the sound sucks, yet found that other reviewers couldn't tell the difference. Anyone have any complaints/praises for this system? I'm thinking of buying one this afternoon.

-gummo
climax together
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

It's a Great system. I own the Red/White console. It does have minor color inaccuracies, but it's not only light, compact, and enduring, it's almost portable, compared to the official NES top loader or that blasted frontloading witch. Oh, did I forget to mention that it accepts original controllers, as well? Doesn't include a famicom adaptor, though, so I hope you have already aquired one.
8bitninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, its a lot easier to find than an original, but if you have one of the originals I can't think of any reason you'd want to get this.

One major fault is that it does not seem to work for certain games. I tried to play Castlevania III, Paperboy, and Bubble Bobble on a friend's Yobo and they did not work. They work fine on my old NES. This problem seems only to apply to a few games though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: