Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:41 am

Children of Mana DS and Also Seiken Dentsu 4 PS2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hippie pieces

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Children of Mana DS and Also Seiken Dentsu 4 PS2 Reply with quote

Trailers for both here:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/mana/

Seiken Dentsu 4 looks like Kingdom Hearts with Mana gameplay! Sweet!
Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since these are a little old and I've already made nice rips of those, I figured I'd share the amazing method of ripping the more and more common FLASH stored videos.

The videos there are stored in .FLV format.
You can either pluck'em out through /mana/MANA.FLV, /mana/SD4.FLV and /mana/SDDS.FLV

Or look in your temp folder and find them there.

Now, these will play in an FLV player.
Or you can get ahold of a copy of Macromedia Flash MX (comes with a 30 days trial) and import them there to a 320x240res huge flash file. ('cause that's the resolution of those videos, duh, use a different res for any other stupid files you might have)

Now, publish this flash, and you'll have a flash player that'll play this video instead of a .FLV that requires an FLV player.

Now, you can ofcourse use MediaPlayerClassic to play the flash with, or evt. Macromedia Flash player or something, but BLEH, nah!

What we'll do now is use some HD space and install "Magic SWF2AVI" a neat little tool that'll let you export a flash to an AVI file (don't mess with the settings, make it a huge ass frame by frame uncompressed file)

Now, use whatever encoding/re-encoding software you like and make a new encode from that, be it Windows Movie Maker, Virtual Dub, TMPGenc or whatever...

I just felt like sharing this amazing method as more and more places seems to love using flash formats and such for their trailers, just to look fancy.

Also ofcourse worth noting that if you're gonna do this to a trailer like the Biohazard - Deadly Silence trailer, you only need to use the Magic SWF2AVI step, as that one is already stored in a flash player. (movie01.swf, iirc)
Chlorine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: