Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:59 am

merp's random links warehouse

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheRedEye
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: merp's random links warehouse Reply with quote

This is a thread for our user "merp" to post links to random ebay auctions, forums threads he has participated in, and maybe tell us what he had for lunch today, instead of clogging up the rest of the forums. Here's a round-up of his activity for the last few days. merp, from now on, post your stuff in this thread instead of making a new one.

merp wrote:
Anybody wanna pay $95.99 for a J League Pro Striker 2 Demo cartridge :?: :mrgreen:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... Here's Action 52 for Genny as well... Only a day left on it if you want it.

merp wrote:
Burning Rangers (Iffy.)

Quake (With Yuill Fish and all.)

merp wrote:
Do your homework!

Juicy post of self-defamation.

... Me and my big fucking mouth.

Please move all discussion of merp's random links to this thread. And please stop PM'ing moderators to ask what merp's talking about, because we don't know either.
merp
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Red.

I didn't eat lunch today.

Erm... There are a potpourri of PS2/Dreamcast/XBOX/PSX review discs available online right now on eBay...

kap: About Ucon64... I felt too embarrassed to reply at the moment, because I had no idea JohnDie was one of the programmers. It's sort of like accidentally talking about how much a movie sucks to the guy who wrote the script. I'd much rather back down and apologize than have him stop writing SNES plugins for Ucon64. There have been many cases online where people afflicted with emotional distress cease their efforts. I have done that myself a few times.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kap
Minister of Paranoia
Minister of Paranoia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's wrong with it? Also, I hope you sent the dude a pm asking for forgiveness.

Also also, why haven't you figured out that painting things you actually care about in harsh terms is how you create scene drama, and that scene drama is bad? I mean, what the fuck? I know I can be a dick to people sometimes, but (I'd like to think) I know when to quit, and I don't just shoot my mouth off in some forum where god knows who's watching.

Like, I'm not trying to give you shit here, I'm really not, but why haven't you figured this out yet? Or did you just figure it out the other day once this happened?

Avoiding drama at all costs when the end result of the subject is to your benefit is an advantage, man. If you're missing something say so, don't be a dick about it.
merp
BANNED

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I was inspired to rewrite what I had said in Tototek. It's not much, but at least my head is above ground again.

No... I didn't PM the guy. Honestly, I don't care that much about it. I just hope he doesn't take anything that I said to heart, because it wasn't an intentional flame.

meh.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
merp
BANNED

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clam won the Quake disc. Good job.

Anybody here win the Burning Rangers disc? That's a really good game if any of you haven't played it yet.
merp
BANNED

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Nintendo Prototypes on eBay Reply with quote

NES Prototypes on eBay:

Bad News Baseball (Cheap and only a few hours left.)

Rad Gravity (An "under-rated" game to some.)

Atari 5200 Prototypes on eBay:

Battlezone (Unreleased, but dumped.)

Last Starfighter (Unreleased, but dumped.)
merp
BANNED

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KTV: Train your vocal chords to beeps and blaps.
KingMike

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

merp wrote:
Thanks, Red.

I didn't eat lunch today.

Erm... There are a potpourri of PS2/Dreamcast/XBOX/PSX review discs available online right now on eBay...

What's with the guy selling magazine ads (like HALO)?
I'd sacrfice an old GamePro or something if I could get $10/page for it. :P
merp
BANNED

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF any of you were wondering, CaH4e3 says his FTP is having issues. That's what's causing the lack in updates.
merp
BANNED

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/JAPAN-SONY-PSP-DEVELOPMENT-PROTOTYPE-DEBUG-UNIT-VER_W0QQitemZ8261358234QQcategoryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Opinions? Rants?
sebmal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lingjr's photo
pango

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, what I would do for that Quake promo...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: