Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm

BioHazard Beta (NOT BioHazard 2 beta)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rehunter2k6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: BioHazard Beta (NOT BioHazard 2 beta) Reply with quote

wwas there EVER a beta out there for psx OTHER then the only beta for biohazard two ...that EVERYONE but their mother has??

i keep hearing that BioHazard 2 Beta 1.5 is out there and pops up once in a blue moon but whatim REALLY interested to see is the ORIGINAL EVIL in BETA form ^^....so WAS it EVER on the net? as a dump?

"OR"

ANY other beta then beta 2 of BioHazard 2
Dacicus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've seen it on at least one ROM site, but the one I'm thinking of is down atm.
Rehunter2k6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: . . . . . . . Reply with quote

really what site?
TheRedEye
The Internet's Frank Cifaldi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm not mistaken, there's an official demo disc that contains an earlier version of the game.
The_bag_of_sand

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no versons of RE Beta, nothing. All they have is these wonderful screenshots. Enjoy Smile

Title Screen

Character Selection

Debug Screen

Leon and Robert Kendo shooting zombies

Leon Shooting zombies

Leon Fending off zombie hordes

As you can see in this picture, much of the backgrounds are unfinished

Leon Killing more zombies

Leon talking to the injured Marvin Branagh

Leon in some sort of plant

Leon shooting one of the plant monsters

Here is a cd cover I made "just in case you find it" Wink

Yeah so basicly most of the Beta2 was in the final game.

Oh and I almost forgot. I lied, you can download Biohazard Beta 2 at these links:

http://bioflames.com/bh2beta/BH2_beta_v2.part1.exe

http://bioflames.com/bh2beta/BH2_beta_v2.part2.rar

http://bioflames.com/bh2beta/BH2_beta_v2.part3.rar

Check out www.Bioflames.com for more Resident Evil 2 beta stuff. The forums are great. They are searching for Beta 1 and beta 1.5 files that some guy on the internet "said" he had but you can trust the internet these days. Its full of liars. Well have fun with the beta Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_bag_of_sand

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhh your looking for the resident evil 1 beta. Yeah I think I saw that some where, ill try to find it. So far I have only found this video. It says that it had Chris and Jill Working together like Rebeca and Bill do in RE0.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lTqOcOhwFI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq9w9ow68qM
^in this one listen to the cheesey guy speak in the back ground, "high tension" "Realistic action" it is funny.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_bag_of_sand wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq9w9ow68qM

This is AWESOME. The music is so happy!
Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first vid's recorded off of Gamepro TV at some point in the past.

The other video is from the "Information" section found in Street Fighter Zero's (PS-J)
Dot50Cal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Check out www.Bioflames.com for more Resident Evil 2 beta stuff. The forums are GRATE. They are searching for Beta 1 and beta 1.5 files that some guy on the internet "said" he had but you can trust the internet these days. Its full of liars. Well have fun with the beta

While there are some members there that lack common sense and an understanding of how things work I assure you that there are sensible people there who do know how things work. With that out of the way I'm not sure what post your referring to about people looking for files from beta's because some guy said he has them? Most people there just look at the disc contents of the games and find the odd beta item or two while occasionally someone finds something really cool like a great majority of the "Biohazard 1.5" backgrounds which were left on the Biohazard 2 Trial Edition disc.

Carnivol is correct in saying that video is a Gamepro tv one. It was recorded by a staff member on the site I work at.

Edit: Also to the original poster. There is "Biohazard 1.0" which is pretty much the same thing as the final release but just with some file differences. Theres also something similar to this out for RE3, which has been nicknamed "Resident Evil 3 Pre-Release". If you know the right people they are readily available.

The beta 2 link sand provided is the best one. Almost all the other links of that have some corrupt backgrounds thanks to idiots who re-ripped a rip. Kim (webmaster at bioflames) ripped that version from a direct HK bootleg.

Well thats all, this topic perked my interest so I guess I'm registered finally.
Rehunter2k6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already have that i was looking for *OTHER version of BOTH biohazard 2 or biohazard 1
The_bag_of_sand

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking but I dont think any one has it at the moment. The site I was talking about was this one:

http://www.flexbeta.net/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t1157.html
Dot50Cal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres been a lot of confusion as to whats Beta 1 and whats Beta 2. People who dont know the difference regularly assume Beta 2 is Beta 1. The person who has Beta 1 hasnt released it yet so I'd say thats Beta 2.

Then theres that whole bullshit about Beta 2 Ver 2, which is Beta 2 with the machinegun and the rest of the debug menu unlocked. Its likely fake as all we have to show for it is images and the author of them is well known to make fake images to up his STREET CRED, YO.

Edit: Whoops, that topic was deleted. Sorry. Confused

Last edited by Dot50Cal on Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you don't, unless link is bad;
Quote:
The topic or post you requested does not exist

[edit]
I must be seeing things, the link is now gone!
The_bag_of_sand

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be cool if capcom released them like activison did Thrill Kill or was it EA im not to sure
ProgrammingAce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dot50Cal wrote:
The person who has Beta 1 hasnt released it yet

And from what i understand, they never will. Capcom has a bug up it's ass about that beta for some reason. The person who owns it is afraid to even acknowledge that it exsists. To muck things up, there's someone out there who claims to own it, who actually does not.

And to make matters even more confusing, i will neither confirm nor deny which party is which.

The best chance of the Biohazard 1.5 beta 1 being dumped is if someone from inside Capcom decides to leak it. Which may be rather dificult, as i've heard that they may not even have a copy themselves.
The_bag_of_sand

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should just release the damn game for us. I mean seriously RE2 is like eight years old. I could understand if it was RE4 beta or RE0 beta but RE1.5 looks much more cooler than those and like 10000 people want to play it.
TheRedEye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh.
drunkdog306

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_bag_of_sand wrote:
There is no versons of RE Beta, nothing. All they have is these wonderful screenshots. Enjoy Smile

Title Screen

That aint the title screen either.

RE2BETA1 is released, and it's out there, but a very rare find, but trust me, its out there Wink .
ICEknight

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to be cryptic here pal, link plz.
Dot50Cal

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes probably thinking of whats referred to as Beta 2, which is what everyone on the internet has.

"Beta 1" has nothing but a few very low resolution and extremely poor quality (AOL .art) images online. The ones that actually show stuff that would take a bit of time to add to the game are nonsense stuff like alternate routes, which contain incorrect perspectives and the like.

Further hampering efforts to find if its real are a series of shots which were edited to look like it was running in an emulator. But once you get past those its pretty clear that the images could be faked fairly easily.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: