Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 pm

I wonder why...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bradly Delagrange
BANNED

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: I wonder why... Reply with quote

Take a look at your SNES, Nintendo 64, or Gamecube or Super Nintendo's AV cord. If you look at the piece that conencto your console, you may notice that they are all the same. You can use an SNES AV cord for an N64 or Gamecube, or any combination you can make of those three....BUT....the wii is a different story....why did nintendo change the shape of the output port?

[edit] I'm a banned spambot! yay!
Ethane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe keeping them uniform it was a money-saving measure, like how Nintendo dropped the component port from the Gamecube because nobody was really using it.

Speaking of which, I finally found a non-official SNES/N64/Gamecube cable for sale here at some used record shop here in Lubbock. Now I can finally enjoy my SNES in marginally higher clarity 20 years after I got the damn thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: