Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:36 am

Bounty Arms and Bare Midriffs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runs perfectly fine on both of my PS2s and my PS1.

Though, I seem to recall some systems hating upon very small CDs and stuff... (so maybe a new disc with dummy space would be an idea... If I can get around to trying to find a way to get to play the entire first stage, I might just do that myself, unless someone else has already done so.)
Sardius
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I'm really glad you found this. I played through the demo, and it was much more interesting than the Ikari Warriors clone I was expecting. The grappling arm gimmick was surprisingly fun. I just wish there was more of it.
Kid Fenris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sardius wrote:
Man, I'm really glad you found this. I played through the demo, and it was much more interesting than the Ikari Warriors clone I was expecting. The grappling arm gimmick was surprisingly fun. I just wish there was more of it.

It's a real tease, isn't it? I hope the rest of the first level is on the disc. Carnivol found a bunch of unused stuff, but I wonder if they just didn't finish coding the stage and forced it to shut off halfway through.

TheRedEye wrote:
Oh wow, I'm going to have to try this. Are there recommended settings for ePSXe? I know PSX probably works out of the box, but it's stuck at 640x480.

I was running it on ePSXe 1.52 with Pete's GL Plugin at first. The game starts with the title screen, but the character-select cursor is reversed and it doesn't bring up the game over screen. ePSXe 1.70 with PEOpS. Soft Drive 1.18 runs it without reversing the character-selecting, but it doesn't show me the title or the ending screen.

On the older ePSXe, I ran it with enhanced off-screen drawing and a level-2 setting for framebuffer textures. It was pretty much the same setting I used to play Policenauts. The latest ePSXe works just fine with Bounty Arms on startup.

Last edited by Kid Fenris on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
iosomewhere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Bounty Arms demo Reply with quote

Kid Fenris so glad you finally found the Demo !
Love what I see and would like to play the Demo too !

Not sure if you could help me out here,
I live in China,and some websites are blocked Sad
Can't use Tor either here,and the download link you provided doesn't work for me!
Is there a chance you could upload it to some other place ???

Would highly appreciate it !

Thanks
billscat-socks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's an old topic, but I thought I may as well bump it to ask, is there a list of these Demo Demo Playstation discs and what they had? I'm wondering if there were early versions of any other games on these discs, that'd be neat. I can't really find much info on the Japanese net.
Kid Fenris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, there's no list online.

I bought the entire run of Demo Demo PlayStation, and I looked through them for other demos of unreleased games. I didn't find anything, though my Japanese isn't the best. I was also too lazy to list what was on the discs, and I didn't check for demos that might be radically different from the final games.

I sold off all of the discs except for the volume with the Bounty Arms demo. Carnivol got a bunch of them, and he may even have a complete set by now.
billscat-socks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm not only looking for unreleased, I'd love to see demos of anything else released that may be earlier, and you never know what's on the disc or loaded in vram that isn't playable Very Happy

If you're here Carnivol, it'd be cool if you filled us in on what you've got.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: