Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:52 am

How truthful is the Cyberroach list?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: How truthful is the Cyberroach list? Reply with quote

For many casual and hardcore Atari Jaguar fans, this is probaly the most well known list in regards to the unreleased titles of the system but many have doubt it and even questioned how much truth is behind it. In this thread, i'll do my best to find where such and such title was mentioned in any capacity and i hope this is of your liking. This will be long but i hope you guys enjoy it Wink
http://www.cyberroach.com/jaguarcd/html/gameidx.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingMike



Joined: 04 Nov 2003
Posts: 886

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suspect in that while it is reported that the Jaguar had a Japanese release, I don't know of a single Japanese developer/publisher expressing interest in the console (companies on that list would be Sunsoft, Jaleco and DTMC).
DTMC (who I'm guessing was the North American branch of HECT/Hector Playing Interface) was itself such an obscure company that it's hard to imagine them supporting the Jaguar over even Sega consoles (they seem to have been a Nintendo supporter until the PlayStation).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GDRI



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 350

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaleco was totally on board. DTMC was based in Hong Kong. And there apparently was a version of Aero the Acro-Bat in the works.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pikointeractive



Joined: 23 Dec 2013
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct DTMC was a Hong Kong company with offices in the US.

I think one of the founders is called Richard Wallis, and he still has a game dev company in China
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingMike wrote:
Suspect in that while it is reported that the Jaguar had a Japanese release, I don't know of a single Japanese developer/publisher expressing interest in the console (companies on that list would be Sunsoft, Jaleco and DTMC).
DTMC (who I'm guessing was the North American branch of HECT/Hector Playing Interface) was itself such an obscure company that it's hard to imagine them supporting the Jaguar over even Sega consoles (they seem to have been a Nintendo supporter until the PlayStation).

And you're 100% correct my fellow commentator! The Jaguar DID had a Japanese release by 2 distributors:

- Mumin Corporation
- Messe Sansao Inc.

Anybody wants more proof? I'll give you more Very Happy
Here's the extremely rare 1995 catalog by Messe Sansao Inc. (also known as Messe Sanoh). It was poster by Twitter user DD (@ASTRAL_UNIT) years ago on his blog:
http://astralunit.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-236.html

Here's some images of the catalog:





And a list of japanese releases for the system there by GAME Data Soft. They were VERY LUCKY to have AVP as their launch title there!
http://tk-nz.game.coocan.jp/gamedatabase/software/DB_ATC_JG1994-1995.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GDRI wrote:
Jaleco was totally on board. DTMC was based in Hong Kong. And there apparently was a version of Aero the Acro-Bat in the works.


That's 100% true as well and i can back this claim as well. On GameFan Magazine - Vol.2, Issue 6 (May 1994), Jaleco did signed on to be developer of the system and planned to bring 2 titles in 1994:

- Bases Loaded
- Cisco Heat

And Jaleco USA president Shinichi Ikawa responded as well. It's on pages 90, 91 & 92.

On page 92, it was also mentioned that Interplay would bring ClayFighter and Battle Chess to the system as well (which was planned to be a CD-ROM title).

On pages 130, 131, 132 & 134, where they made a special feature for Rebellion, you'll see models of their last remaining unreleased title for the Jag called Legions of the Undead: Descent into Hell, while on page 132 you'll see screenshots and previews of various unreleased titles as well for the systems such as Freelancer (a.k.a. Freelancer 2120: The Asaka Project), Chaos Agenda (a.k.a. Black ICE\White Noise), Evolution: Dino Dudes 2 and Apeshit by Ocean Software. Lastly on page 134, you'll see mentionings of Lobo (Jag CD - Ocean) and Cheesy (CTA Developments) as well.

Here's the link to the issue:
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_2_Issue_06#page/n0/mode/2up



Last edited by KGRAMR on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikointeractive wrote:
Correct DTMC was a Hong Kong company with offices in the US.

I think one of the founders is called Richard Wallis, and he still has a game dev company in China

100% true as well. DTMC planned to bring 3 titles for the Atari Jaguar, those being:

- Lester The Unlikely
- Mountain Sports (a.k.a. Rocky Mountain Sports)
- Miniature Golf

Those 3 are mentioned on pages 64-96 on Issue 99 (April 1994) of Atari ST User magazine.

Here's the link to scans of that issue:
http://www.atarimania.com/atari-magazine-atari-st-user_17.html

Other titles were mentione as well so i'll leave images of pages 64-69 here as well Smile





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's also a interview done by Björn Baranski (who organizes the EJagFest conventions every year since 2000) with Christopher Schmitz, who worked on the never released conversion of Earthworm Jim for the Atari Jaguar Smile
http://ejagfest.de/interview-earthworm-jim-was-planned-for-the-atari-jaguar/?lang=en

The company behind it was Softgold Computerspiele GmbH. They also had plans to convert one of the Turrican titles to the system but the idea never moved foward. Oh well Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, does anybody wants to see gameplay footage of Phear (a.k.a. Tetrisphere) for the Atari Jaguar? Don't worry! John Hardie of NVM and Don Rogers (back in WCES 1995) have you covered Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o457jl9zZbs&t=1s

Plus, footage of Conan The Barbarian as well Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbPVeQ4acuc

Want more Conan? Glenn Percival of PS Nation also has you covered Very Happy (starts at 11:19)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03guo596Xfo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if i'm commentating a lot but i want to show as much as i can about this subject Wink

Here's a slew of developers that signed or were interested to do games for the Jaguar in chronological order. They're from ST Format magazine so i'll leave the links to the magazine:

September 1993 (Issue 50)
http://www.stformat.com/stf50/index.html



December 1993 (Issue 53)
http://www.atarimania.com/atari-magazine-issue-st-format-issue-53_1214.html



January 1994 (Issue 54)
http://www.atarimania.com/atari-magazine-issue-st-format-issue-54_1215.html


February 1994 (Issue 55)
http://www.stformat.com/stf55/index.html





March 1994 (Issue 56)
http://www.stformat.com/stf56/index.html


April 1994 (Issue 57)
http://www.stformat.com/stf57/index.html




May 1994 (Issue 5Cool
http://www.stformat.com/stf58/index.html




June 1994 (Issue 59). This one contains a preview of the unreleased Jaguar version of Kick Off 3 by Anco Software.
http://www.stformat.com/stf58/index.html




July 1994 (Issue 60). This one contains news about the never-released PC card that would allow you to play Jag games on your computer.
http://www.stformat.com/stf60/index.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's more unreleased Jag titles listed on GameFan magazine - Vol.2, Issue 7 (June 1994). They're on pages 104 & 147. Those being:
- Lobo (by Ocean)
- Doom 2
- Battlezone 2000
- The Shadow (by Ocean)
- Super Off-Road (by Telegames)
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_2_Issue_07#page/n0/mode/2up

But a few other were mentioned on Vol.2, Issue 5 (April 1994) on pages 86, 87, 136 & 137. Among them are:
- Hardball 3
- Dragon's Lair 2: Timewarp
- Akira (by Hand Made Software)
- TFX (by Ocean)
- Inferno (by Ocean)
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_2_Issue_05#page/n0/mode/2up

Others developers and games were mentioned on various issues such as:

Vol.2, Issue 3 (February 1994)
- Stunt Car Racer (pg. 104 & 123)
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_2_Issue_03#page/n0/mode/2up

Vol.2, Issue 9 (August 1994)
- Zzyorxx II
- Indiana Jags (both on pg. 86)
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_2_Issue_09#page/n0/mode/2up

Vol.2, Issue 12 (December 1994)
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_2_Issue_12#page/n0/mode/2up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are other unreleased Jag titles shown or talked about on GameFan magazine.

Vol.3, Issue 1 (January 1995):
- Varuna's Forces
- Phear
- Space War 2000
- Swagman (by Core Design)
- Laura Cruz: Tomb Raider (by Core Design - pgs. 109-110)
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_3_Issue_03#page/n0/mode/2up



Vol.3, Issue 7 (July 1995)
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_3_Issue_07#page/n0/mode/2up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my last post of the day here on the thread! This one is big 'cause on February 22, a very early version of Zzyorxx II was discovered and will be playable on the JagFest section at Midwest Gaming Classic 2018! Very Happy
https://www.facebook.com/AtariJaguar64/photos/a.859308607429789.1073741828.858046584222658/1968878429806129/?type=3&theater
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VladR
BANNED


Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGRAMR wrote:
GDRI wrote:
Jaleco was totally on board. DTMC was based in Hong Kong. And there apparently was a version of Aero the Acro-Bat in the works.


That's 100% true as well and i can back this claim as well. On GameFan Magazine - Vol.2, Issue 6 (May 1994), Jaleco did signed on to be developer of the system and planned to bring 2 titles in 1994:

- Bases Loaded
- Cisco Heat

And Jaleco USA president Shinichi Ikawa responded as well. It's on pages 90, 91 & 92.

On page 92, it was also mentioned that Interplay would bring ClayFighter and Battle Chess to the system as well (which was planned to be a CD-ROM title).

On pages 130, 131, 132 & 134, where they made a special feature for Rebellion, you'll see models of their last remaining unreleased title for the Jag called Legions of the Undead: Descent into Hell, while on page 132 you'll see screenshots and previews of various unreleased titles as well for the systems such as Freelancer (a.k.a. Freelancer 2120: The Asaka Project), Chaos Agenda (a.k.a. Black ICE\White Noise), Evolution: Dino Dudes 2 and Apeshit by Ocean Software. Lastly on page 134, you'll see mentionings of Lobo (Jag CD - Ocean) and Cheesy (CTA Developments) as well.

Here's the link to the issue:
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_2_Issue_06#page/n0/mode/2up

Hi Roberth, it's good to see these again after they were deleted from Wikipedia due to being bad references. It is also good to see that the bans from the other forums (atariage, assembler games, retro canteen, Unseen 64, several Facebook groups, Twitter blocked for spamming moderators etc) also hasn't affected your posting habits. I just hope that you do not make posts like you did on YouTube with the accusations against the moderator from atariage (the underage sexual allegation) or the wish for him to burn to death in a fire on assembler games. Perhaps they were all wrong and the fact you are now a moderator on a Facebook group along with someone called The Laird/Kieren Hawken (whose videos you usually link to and likes to be seen as the fount of all knowledge) has tempered your venom.

You might want to read the articles you link to though as I do not think they say what you think they do. For example It says Jaleco would be bringing 2 titles, PROBABLY bases loaded and Cisco heat. Interplay then say they will be doing something, and the writer then guesses at clay fighter and Battle chess. At no point do the companies state that they are coming out.

The rebellion article says about a few titles but, for example with free lancer, says it's not really started and the writer hopes it will be as good as the PC version at 25 frames a second.

Most of the other titles you, and the magazines, mention have release dates of "unknown" which really sounds like nothing was done on them beyond a wish list from a "journalist" that then got repeated by another and another until it becomes the truth. Take aero the acrobat, no information on it outside release lists with "coming soon". Even the adverts for it do not include the Jaguar.

The shadow is mentioned in one issue as a title, then retracted the next as they say they've got it wrong.

If you look at the st format it is even more laughable in that it says things like Virgin will be bringing out one title, lets hope it's Aladdin. Later on, in the same issue, it gives a date of Aladdin about a year ahead. In a partisan magazine such as st format they will be trying to show everything in a great light and reassure people that the good stuff is coming, you didn't make a bad purchase.

The stunt car racer promise again has nothing outside a fictional release date in a side panel.

All in all I'd say the information you are posting is almost all without merit but shows how incestuous the magazine coverage was at the time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VladR wrote:
KGRAMR wrote:
GDRI wrote:
Jaleco was totally on board. DTMC was based in Hong Kong. And there apparently was a version of Aero the Acro-Bat in the works.


That's 100% true as well and i can back this claim as well. On GameFan Magazine - Vol.2, Issue 6 (May 1994), Jaleco did signed on to be developer of the system and planned to bring 2 titles in 1994:

- Bases Loaded
- Cisco Heat

And Jaleco USA president Shinichi Ikawa responded as well. It's on pages 90, 91 & 92.

On page 92, it was also mentioned that Interplay would bring ClayFighter and Battle Chess to the system as well (which was planned to be a CD-ROM title).

On pages 130, 131, 132 & 134, where they made a special feature for Rebellion, you'll see models of their last remaining unreleased title for the Jag called Legions of the Undead: Descent into Hell, while on page 132 you'll see screenshots and previews of various unreleased titles as well for the systems such as Freelancer (a.k.a. Freelancer 2120: The Asaka Project), Chaos Agenda (a.k.a. Black ICE\White Noise), Evolution: Dino Dudes 2 and Apeshit by Ocean Software. Lastly on page 134, you'll see mentionings of Lobo (Jag CD - Ocean) and Cheesy (CTA Developments) as well.

Here's the link to the issue:
https://archive.org/stream/Gamefan_Vol_2_Issue_06#page/n0/mode/2up

Hi Roberth, it's good to see these again after they were deleted from Wikipedia due to being bad references. It is also good to see that the bans from the other forums (atariage, assembler games, retro canteen, Unseen 64, several Facebook groups, Twitter blocked for spamming moderators etc) also hasn't affected your posting habits. I just hope that you do not make posts like you did on YouTube with the accusations against the moderator from atariage (the underage sexual allegation) or the wish for him to burn to death in a fire on assembler games. Perhaps they were all wrong and the fact you are now a moderator on a Facebook group along with someone called The Laird/Kieren Hawken (whose videos you usually link to and likes to be seen as the fount of all knowledge) has tempered your venom.

You might want to read the articles you link to though as I do not think they say what you think they do. For example It says Jaleco would be bringing 2 titles, PROBABLY bases loaded and Cisco heat. Interplay then say they will be doing something, and the writer then guesses at clay fighter and Battle chess. At no point do the companies state that they are coming out.

The rebellion article says about a few titles but, for example with free lancer, says it's not really started and the writer hopes it will be as good as the PC version at 25 frames a second.

Most of the other titles you, and the magazines, mention have release dates of "unknown" which really sounds like nothing was done on them beyond a wish list from a "journalist" that then got repeated by another and another until it becomes the truth. Take aero the acrobat, no information on it outside release lists with "coming soon". Even the adverts for it do not include the Jaguar.

The shadow is mentioned in one issue as a title, then retracted the next as they say they've got it wrong.

If you look at the st format it is even more laughable in that it says things like Virgin will be bringing out one title, lets hope it's Aladdin. Later on, in the same issue, it gives a date of Aladdin about a year ahead. In a partisan magazine such as st format they will be trying to show everything in a great light and reassure people that the good stuff is coming, you didn't make a bad purchase.

The stunt car racer promise again has nothing outside a fictional release date in a side panel.

All in all I'd say the information you are posting is almost all without merit but shows how incestuous the magazine coverage was at the time.


I'm just post this here just to see how much truth is behind that list, that's all. I didn't came here to start drama, like you're doing "VladR" or should i say StraightDown Wink https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_cancelled_Atari_Jaguar_games&action=history
Read the first post and Kieren's stuff should not be taken as the only piece of information about unreleased stuff. It really sucks to see that you're using the name of a pretty good guy from the Jaguar subforum at AtariAge and pretending to be him and by that, you're putting a stain on his good name Confused
(For the record, here's the profile of the real VladR at AtariAge:http://atariage.com/forums/user/19882-vladr/)
Yes, i was banned from AtariAge but it was because i do not like the group called Reboot and the stuff they do there and at the Facebook groups they're members (Atari Jaguar Fans being one of them. I was banned due to my negative opinion towards them in regards to their shady practices of selling unlicensed ST-to-Jaguar ports before some of them were properly licensed, like in this deleted post here:https://web.archive.org/web/20161128061657/http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255538-jaguar-ports-on-cart-available-here/). I was banned from ASSEMbler was due to a problem i had with one of the members there for 2 months, after that, my ban was lifted but because i tried to associate my account (to no avail) with my email thanks to Facebook's decision to not support the platform anymore after i disassociated my personal account there, i can no longer post there sadly (which sucks honestly). I'm not banned from Unseen64 (i still comment there from time to time on other stuff that's not exclusively Jag-related) as you're stating. Same goes to Twitter (where i'm under the @AJ64IMS avatar and i've not spammed a moderator there, like you're also stating). I auto-banned myself 'cause i didn't wanted to deal with Ross Sillifant/Lost Dragon (after the post i did where i listed all the dirty stuff he has done behind the scenes that anybody that knows him refuse to believe). I needed to get all this out of my chest if there's going to be any more people from AtariAge that i do not like coming over here and say the "truth" about me. BTW, the part where i said Sauron should die in a fire was in a figurative way, i was not saying it seriously XD but i do stand in what you said earlier, he has done some pretty disgusting stuff and i don't really like him either...

All i'll say is, if you're going to take over the thread by me then please, feel free to search for anything valid in regards to the subject if you don't like what i'm doing Wink Also, venom just for my presence alone here? X'D I came here with good intentions, unlike you Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VladR
BANNED


Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGRAMR wrote:

I'm just post this here just to see how much truth is behind that list, that's all. I didn't came here to start drama, like you're doing "VladR" or should i say StraightDown Wink https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_cancelled_Atari_Jaguar_games&action=history
Read the first post and Kieren's stuff should not be taken as the only piece of information about unreleased stuff. It really sucks to see that you're using the name of a pretty good guy from the Jaguar subforum at AtariAge and pretending to be him and by that, you're putting a stain on his good name Confused
(For the record, here's the profile of the real VladR at AtariAge:http://atariage.com/forums/user/19882-vladr/)
Yes, i was banned from AtariAge but it was because i do not like the group called Reboot and the stuff they do there and at the Facebook groups they're members (Atari Jaguar Fans being one of them. I was banned due to my negative opinion towards them in regards to their shady practices of selling unlicensed ST-to-Jaguar ports before some of them were properly licensed, like in this deleted post here:https://web.archive.org/web/20161128061657/http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255538-jaguar-ports-on-cart-available-here/). I was banned from ASSEMbler was due to a problem i had with one of the members there for 2 months, after that, my ban was lifted but because i tried to associate my account (to no avail) with my email thanks to Facebook's decision to not support the platform anymore after i disassociated my personal account there, i can no longer post there sadly (which sucks honestly). I'm not banned from Unseen64 (i still comment there from time to time on other stuff that's not exclusively Jag-related) as you're stating. Same goes to Twitter (where i'm under the @AJ64IMS avatar and i've not spammed a moderator there, like you're also stating). I auto-banned myself 'cause i didn't wanted to deal with Ross Sillifant/Lost Dragon (after the post i did where i listed all the dirty stuff he has done behind the scenes that anybody that knows him refuse to believe). I needed to get all this out of my chest if there's going to be any more people from AtariAge that i do not like coming over here and say the "truth" about me. BTW, the part where i said Sauron should die in a fire was in a figurative way, i was not saying it seriously XD but i do stand in what you said earlier, he has done some pretty disgusting stuff and i don't really like him either...

All i'll say is, if you're going to take over the thread by me then please, feel free to search for anything valid in regards to the subject if you don't like what i'm doing Wink Also, venom just for my presence alone here? X'D I came here with good intentions, unlike you Very Happy


I am sorry you feel that way Roberth, and I accept I made an error in saying you were banned from unseen 64, it should have been IP banned and kicked from Games that weren't instead. I realised this shortly after posting, and saw your subsequent spam festival over there - BTW how many posts have you had deleted on there now? 30 or 40?

It's good that you have also admitted being the person who made the retrocanteen post that caused it to be shut down for a day or so - you had been denying it for so long on assembler. Perhaps a big boy had done it and run away was the defence you were using.
You did try and get back in with assembler but it was when all the mods had quit, though you did get one of them back to enquire why you were posting as you were banned. Trying to get back in their good books had failed earlier when you had posted the Slam Racer dump even when one of the authors had said not to due to your animosity towards one of the other writers.

For Twitter, after you unlinked your personal account (with a penchant for large porn stars feet), you started the aj64 one, and started spamming one of the main moderators on assembler games.

For anyone still bothering to read - the usual path for a Roberth infestation is; join, start spamming, spam some more to make it look as if he's important, start slagging off other forums, make a move to become a mod (due to his massive posting history), get banned. If you ignore him, depriving him of the recognition he so desperately desires, he'll go away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVladR



Joined: 02 Apr 2018
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is VladR from AA - but my nick "VladR", which I use everywhere, has been taken by somebody else falsely pretending it's me. Hence I just took the nick "TheVladR".


Whoever just registered as "VladR" is assuming a false identity ! I request moderators to delete his account and posts.

Thank you in advance for clearing this mess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VladR
BANNED


Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At no point have I said I'm VladR from AA, which is what appears to be your complaint, that accusation has come from Kgramr.

I've used that nickname before, it was a joke on Very Lazy And Doesn't Release (V.L.A.D.R) in that I never seemed to release anything and took forever to actually get stuff done.

I'm sorry you appear to think I'm impersonating you but, by the content of the posts I've made you can see there is no confusion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVladR



Joined: 02 Apr 2018
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, another internet hero who covers behind anonymity of web and to feel better, picks on another user while taking over his nick.

How mature Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGRAMR



Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 40
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VladR wrote:
KGRAMR wrote:

I'm just post this here just to see how much truth is behind that list, that's all. I didn't came here to start drama, like you're doing "VladR" or should i say StraightDown Wink https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_cancelled_Atari_Jaguar_games&action=history
Read the first post and Kieren's stuff should not be taken as the only piece of information about unreleased stuff. It really sucks to see that you're using the name of a pretty good guy from the Jaguar subforum at AtariAge and pretending to be him and by that, you're putting a stain on his good name Confused
(For the record, here's the profile of the real VladR at AtariAge:http://atariage.com/forums/user/19882-vladr/)
Yes, i was banned from AtariAge but it was because i do not like the group called Reboot and the stuff they do there and at the Facebook groups they're members (Atari Jaguar Fans being one of them. I was banned due to my negative opinion towards them in regards to their shady practices of selling unlicensed ST-to-Jaguar ports before some of them were properly licensed, like in this deleted post here:https://web.archive.org/web/20161128061657/http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255538-jaguar-ports-on-cart-available-here/). I was banned from ASSEMbler was due to a problem i had with one of the members there for 2 months, after that, my ban was lifted but because i tried to associate my account (to no avail) with my email thanks to Facebook's decision to not support the platform anymore after i disassociated my personal account there, i can no longer post there sadly (which sucks honestly). I'm not banned from Unseen64 (i still comment there from time to time on other stuff that's not exclusively Jag-related) as you're stating. Same goes to Twitter (where i'm under the @AJ64IMS avatar and i've not spammed a moderator there, like you're also stating). I auto-banned myself 'cause i didn't wanted to deal with Ross Sillifant/Lost Dragon (after the post i did where i listed all the dirty stuff he has done behind the scenes that anybody that knows him refuse to believe). I needed to get all this out of my chest if there's going to be any more people from AtariAge that i do not like coming over here and say the "truth" about me. BTW, the part where i said Sauron should die in a fire was in a figurative way, i was not saying it seriously XD but i do stand in what you said earlier, he has done some pretty disgusting stuff and i don't really like him either...

All i'll say is, if you're going to take over the thread by me then please, feel free to search for anything valid in regards to the subject if you don't like what i'm doing Wink Also, venom just for my presence alone here? X'D I came here with good intentions, unlike you Very Happy


I am sorry you feel that way Roberth, and I accept I made an error in saying you were banned from unseen 64, it should have been IP banned and kicked from Games that weren't instead. I realised this shortly after posting, and saw your subsequent spam festival over there - BTW how many posts have you had deleted on there now? 30 or 40?

It's good that you have also admitted being the person who made the retrocanteen post that caused it to be shut down for a day or so - you had been denying it for so long on assembler. Perhaps a big boy had done it and run away was the defence you were using.
You did try and get back in with assembler but it was when all the mods had quit, though you did get one of them back to enquire why you were posting as you were banned. Trying to get back in their good books had failed earlier when you had posted the Slam Racer dump even when one of the authors had said not to due to your animosity towards one of the other writers.

For Twitter, after you unlinked your personal account (with a penchant for large porn stars feet), you started the aj64 one, and started spamming one of the main moderators on assembler games.

For anyone still bothering to read - the usual path for a Roberth infestation is; join, start spamming, spam some more to make it look as if he's important, start slagging off other forums, make a move to become a mod (due to his massive posting history), get banned. If you ignore him, depriving him of the recognition he so desperately desires, he'll go away.

I ain't trying to become a moderator here or trying to become the most knowledgable guy here, i just want to apport for the site. I had a problem with a member at ASSEMblergames for (which i now ignore), NOT with a mod there and yes, i did came back but the mods left it due to somebody pretending to be the father of ASSEMbler (Kevin) started screwing with the mods there and started to resign from the site (which sucks 'cause they're more friendly than some of the mods from AA), if i delete my tweets that's my problem, not yours, and i just did one comment at GTW64 in regards to Bomberman on the Commodore 64 (which i found rather interesting) so i don't see a reason to get banned there other than the fact that some of you guys at AA don't like me. If there's another reason why i do multiple posts it's due to my internet being one of the worst out there, crashing almost every time. If people don't like my content then that's fine, i won't feel bad about it and If you want to ignore me then that's fine, i won't force anybody to see my content (i learned that from experience) but it really sucks that you took VladR's name just to put a stain on his good name, instead of using your nickname from Wikipedia. And Ross was the one who brought down the entire Retrocanteen forum after i did that post with his shenenigangs, not me. With that said, i'll just do what i came to do here, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

RSS


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group