The time now is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:21 am

Games That Have Been Lost Forever
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamstillhiro1112

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichiban Crush wrote:
Skrybe wrote:
The proto is located at NOA, though, so I kinda doubt it's going anywhere.

You know... StarFox 2 was brought to the public due to someone stealing it from the CES.

Not sayin' I'm gonna do anything, but I AM sayin'...

Well that or another proto will pop up. More realistic hope, though slim.

Do you have actual proof of this? I actually read an article about that when it happened but he got tackled before he left the building. So perhaps we got it some other way? Unless there was another incedent and the guy got away with it or EGM lied when it said he was caught and the game was recovered. Or I could be remembering that wrong.
jc dracula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamstillhiro1112 wrote:

Do you have actual proof of this? I actually read an article about that when it happened but he got tackled before he left the building. So perhaps we got it some other way? Unless there was another incedent and the guy got away with it or EGM lied when it said he was caught and the game was recovered. Or I could be remembering that wrong.
steady your hand, wipe your brow, some employee comes back from lunch and finds a copy of Cool Spot on the pedestal

just like in Raiders

maybe write STAR FOX over where it says Spot
Buzzard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichiban Crush wrote:
The only game I can think of that I'd REALLY like to see surface is the NES port of SimCity. I heard rumors on the intramerthing that there's supposedly a proto in existence somewhere, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I remember seeing a post on a forum about seeing one of those and disregarding it as worthless. The poster said he went home and did some research on the game only to find out it was never released. He went in the next day only to find it gone. I can't vouch for the credibility of this story, but I just wanted to throw it out there after reading your post.
PopaSmear
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buzzard wrote:

I remember seeing a post on a forum about seeing one of those and disregarding it as worthless. The poster said he went home and did some research on the game only to find out it was never released. He went in the next day only to find it gone. I can't vouch for the credibility of this story, but I just wanted to throw it out there after reading your post.

That guy was using a special internet technique called lying. You'll want to learn to spot that.

The trick on this one is that he disregarded it, but then did research about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Unreleased Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: