Lost Levels Forums

The time now is Wed May 08, 2024 1:22 pm

My Youtube channel featuring Japanese game videos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tongueman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: My Youtube channel featuring Japanese game videos Reply with quote

Hey, folks. I'm putting up some game videos from the late '80s & early '90s Japan on Youtube. There are lots of beta/unreleased games to see, as well as plenty of Japanese weirdness.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwchrismcovellcom#g/c/0BD0BF0551D03996

And this video has a clip of the unreleased Famicom Strider, at 8:38: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6FNVwHvZjo&feature=PlayList&p=0BD0BF0551D03996&index=22#
Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subscribed. I recall looking for stuff like this on NicoNicoDouga before, with some strange and interesting results. Very Happy
Carnivol
gay dickhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. Cool stuff.

I've got a pile of random old VHS stuff that I wanted to spam on youtube, but after Enterbrain, Famitsu, etc. went out and flagged some of the stuff (we're talking random stuff that's like mid-90s to mid-80s here - some form VHS and some from old magazine discs) I removed the flagged ones and stopped putting up stuff on my account... didn't want my account murdered.

I know that one of the GameTV tapes I have features some pre-launch SFC stuff where they show a near final design for the Super Famicom (controllers with red buttons and the controller ports are crammed over on the right side, instead of being evenly spread on each side)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Levels Forum Index -> Video Game General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: